** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 24 - April 30

Hi guys! :)

Thiem to beat Murray @2,00

Clay courts suite Thiem much more than Murray and Those 10-20 ranked guys started to believe that they can win against BIG4, simple as that :)

Mladenovic - Sharapova over 2,5 sets @2,5

They are both playing well, it is hard to chose between them so over 2,5 sets seems like the best option :)

Mertens to beat Begu @1,8

Mertens played well against Buyukakcay who is a dangerous opposition in Istanbul according to her results :) Begu is somehow struggling for the whole week, even Flipkens took her a set who is awful on clay...

Domingues to beat Gulbis @2,75

He will be playing in front of the "home" crowd and he is definitely on the roll this year... This will give him a confidence to beat a guy who's motivation is always questionable :)

Gulbis "retired" after loosing the first set 6:1... Such a good day, I have to add one more bet (small, minimal stakes, to enjoy the match because I have no feelings towards any of these players):

Halep - Siegmund over 2,5 sets @2,5

Siegmund to win the 1st set @2,62

Halep to win 2:1 @3,75

Suegmund reached final last year, playing good again this year and should get a set somehow from Halep who is most probably the best womens clay court player and should win the match at the end. :)

Thanks!

I did not post to much on the forum for a while because I had pretty ugly run at the begining of the season and I did not want you huys to lose, but ladt few weeks have been more than good! :) I just found a few players to stick with them and they are winning...

On 28 April 2017 at 5:51 PM, CzechPunter said:

This week definitely was an eye-opener of sorts for me personally, I'm probably stuck with an outdated mindset that worked well in the past, but which doesn't work anymore. A painful realization, but a lesson learnt!

Variance?! :unsure

Geoffrey Blancaneaux to beat Gleb Sakharov at 2.75 with Bet365

Geoffrey won the 2016 Roland Garros junior title beating Felix Auger-Aliassime in the final. No reason to have him this big in his second title match on futures level. He's a good clay court player by the looks of things and he won't go down easily if he goes down to Gleb. Earlier in april he won his first futures title on clay in Hammamet Tunisia. In every match in Hammamet except the first he lost first set and still came back to win. This tournament is in France and also on clay. I think I sense some kind of upset here.

Edited by four-leaf