** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Live Football Chat

Icongene

I know we have individual threads for leagues but I think it would be good to have a general chat section that punters can discuss ongoing matches and how their bets are doing.

Seems quite quiet on here on the weekends when we could all be talking about the matches we're watching and a separate topic helps keep the others clear of @andrewcalo and his Jose Mourinho spam :ok

Im originally from Scotland but been living out here in Toronto for 2 years. Got a Mrs and wee daughter so im currently 'baby sitting' by taking my pick of Saturdays Euro matches (all available on digital here.I think the feed comes from FOX) :ok

Boro doing well, 2-0 down and now a red card,. Bye bye Premier League.

Edit: Good call on Huddersfield - 1-4 HT :lol

Edited by Icongene

1 minute ago, vasilli07 said:

Glad I stayed away from Hamburg. Darmstadt is going to get their 1st away win of the season. :loon

Same here mate. Thought Hamburg would have it easy.

Im on Werder and it appears they have shat the bed tody. 2-1 down to Ingoldstadt.

Crazy how close the fight for the play-offs is in League Two. 7 teams outside the current places can still make it with 2 games to go.

Spoke too soon regarding Werder. 3 goals in the last 10 minutes and they win 4-2 :lol

Edited by Icongene

43 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Poor call from me cost the PL Acca for Saturday a payout - Wigan v Cardiff Over 2.5 let it down. Just thought Wigan would really go for it but they were poor by all accounts. :sad 

Watch them go thrash their next opponent now :lol:lol

12 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Poor call from me cost the PL Acca for Saturday a payout - Wigan v Cardiff Over 2.5 let it down. Just thought Wigan would really go for it but they were poor by all accounts. :sad 

Yeah, I didn't expect a 0-0 but I had a feeling we would make it difficult for them. I am surprised we came away with a point though given Warnock gave two youth players their debuts in Harris and Meite. Harris is highly rated but Meite does not have many admirers within our fan base. We were hit by a squad virus so just happy with a point.

If Wigan are still alive and fighting after today then I would not want to be their opposition next game.

Milan got pumped rotten. Shocking performance. Atalanta are the strongest side going into the Euro push for me.

@Sir Puntalot Weekly is probably a good idea. Maybe Monday to Sunday then a new one. If I get a bit of time I will try post full fixture lists for the week detailing the channels they can be viewed on.

3 minutes ago, Icongene said:

Milan got pumped rotten. Shocking performance. Atalanta are the strongest side going into the Euro push for me.

@Sir Puntalot Weekly is probably a good idea. Maybe Monday to Sunday then a new one. If I get a bit of time I will try post full fixture lists for the week detailing the channels they can be viewed on.

They were poor, but EMPOLI? :sad Looks like they cost the PL Acca a winner! :@ 
Just start up the thread each time whenever you like mate (if it's not already there) "Live Football Chat - 24th-30th April" etc... ;) 

8 minutes ago, andrewcalo said:

I'm feeling U 3.5 for El Classico and O 1.5 for Lyon Monaco = comes in at 2.1 - feels like easy money.

Have you watched Barca away from home in big games recently? 

Juve and PSG away should be enough to petrify you.

Im a Barca fan boy. Love em. Loved Enrique as a player but this Barca team are done playing for him imo.