Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StevieDay1983

A-League > Apr 21st - 23rd

9 posts in this topic

It's because we are in the finals and last 5 games of the season. A-league adopts a playoffs style system. The top 6 qualify for the finals. Top 2 gets a bye for this round so it's 3rd v 6th and 4th v 5th this week. Lowest ranked team will then play Sydney while the highest ranked team will play Victory in the semi-finals.

These 2 games are really hard to call imo. I will based my play on how I feel about the teams over the course of the season.

In the 1st game, I will go with Brisbane DNB @ 1.67(pinnacle). I feel that they have the better all round team. They have only lost 2 games at Suncorp this season so with this game being played there, it's another advantage for them. They should also be more determined to make things right after last season disaster. They lead 3-0 after 23 minutes against the very same team in the semi-finals before losing the game 4-3 in extra time. Ouch!!!

As for the 2nd game, I'm still thinking. Leaning to Perth Glory for now.

StevieDay1983 likes this

5 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

It's because we are in the finals and last 5 games of the season. A-league adopts a playoffs style system. The top 6 qualify for the finals. Top 2 gets a bye for this round so it's 3rd v 6th and 4th v 5th this week. Lowest ranked team will then play Sydney while the highest ranked team will play Victory in the semi-finals.

These 2 games are really hard to call imo. I will based my play on how I feel about the teams over the course of the season.

In the 1st game, I will go with Brisbane DNB @ 1.67(pinnacle). I feel that they have the better all round team. They have only lost 2 games at Suncorp this season so with this game being played there, it's another advantage for them. They should also be more determined to make things right after last season disaster. They lead 3-0 after 23 minutes against the very same team in the semi-finals before losing the game 4-3 in extra time. Ouch!!!

As for the 2nd game, I'm still thinking. Leaning to Perth Glory for now.

Do you know what, I totally forgot about that! I cannot believe the season has gone by so fast! Where has the time gone?!

vasilli07 likes this

Perth Glory DNB @ 3.1(pinnacle)

I suggest a smaller stake for this play since it's a high odds play. Melbourne City form has been really inconsistent this season. Despite all the big name signings like Cahill, Fernando Brandan and Nicolas Colazo, their league performance is worst than last season. They have scored fewer goals(only 49 compared to 63 last season) and 5 points fewer this season. They haven't beaten any of the top 6 teams since a 1-0 win over Western Sydney in January. Another interesting stat is they only beaten a top 6 team twice in the whole of this season. For a team like City, it's really disappointing.

In the 3 meetings against Perth Glory, City has failed to stop Spanish maestro Diego Castro. If he can continue to torment them, I believe they can pull off an upset here despite their horrible defence.

2 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

珀斯荣耀DNB @ 3.1(巅峰)

因为这是一个很高的赔率,我建议玩这个比赛的比例较小墨尔本城市形式本赛季已经真的不一致了。尽管像Cahill,Fernando Brandan和Nicolas Colazo这样的大牌签约,他们的联赛表现比上个赛季更糟。他们的进球次数较少(上个赛季只有49次,而上个赛季为63次),本赛季则减少了5分。自从西悉尼1月1-0击败以来,他们并没有踢过前6名的球队。另一个有趣的统计数字是,他们在本赛季的整个赛季中只打了两场,对于像城市这样的团队来说,这真的是令人失望的。

在针对珀斯荣耀的3次会议中,城市未能阻止西班牙大都会卡斯特罗。如果他可以继续折磨他们,我相信尽管他们的防守太可怕了,但是他们也可以在这里受挫。

Please tell me, what does DNB mean?

31 minutes ago, liongjoycewang said:

Please tell me, what does DNB mean?

亚洲盘 的 0 or asian handicap 0. 和局就没赢没输.

Edited by vasilli07