** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 21st - 24th

laligaratings.jpg.6c51559cb8451e3cc745e3

Interested to hear opinions on these games. The title is looking more and more likely to be heading to the Bernabeu as Real Madrid spared their blushes with a late rally last weekend. If they win their game in hand then they have a 6 point lead at the top with just six matches to go. How much will the game last night have taken out of them? Barcelona playing tonight as well. Will they have one eye on the weekend's El Clasico? You have to say if Real Madrid win on the weekend then the title is all but theirs right?

What about the relegation battle? Osasuna's revival has hit a road block. The teams above them can't buy a win right now. I think we can assume judging by the Tony Adams training sessions that Granada are as good as gone! Expect them to get pummelled by Sevilla! -2 or -3 handicap win for Sevilla anyone? At least!

@WinningAdvice, @Joachim, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, and @Kunal888.

Yeah, @sajtion, I agree. That's even before we delve into the aspects of a day extra rest for Real, the morale of both teams, and the form. Barcelona will need something very special. Even if they win they are still potentially three points behind Real if the league leaders win their game in hand. It's a psychological mountain.

Villarreal after Atletico Madrid has the best defense with 26 goals in 32 games. He has a total of 20 out of 32 under 2.5 and 18 at 32 no goals. Leganes has the worst aggressive harvest with only 26 goals active. A total of 19 out of 32 under 2.5 and 16 at 32 no goals. No team has room for scoring and will fight, better defense against worse attack, so few goals have a lot of luck
CF VILLARREAL vs CD LEGANES @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.61

I can't have Barcelona at any price here, they're just a bit all over the place in the last month or so. I don't think Real will steamroller them either. I also have a gut feeling this is going to be an under-whelming El Clasico, as both teams have been far far better in recent seasons than this current one.

Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.91 Skybet 

A great match that judges a lot, the two teams score easily and accept the goals, so we can see an open goal match on both sides, I also think that Real Madrid is ahead of the season and with the help of the home can win
REAL MADRID vs FC BARCELONA @@ REAL MADRID, odds 2.10

" At home Las Palmas are 9-5-2 and they were quite good in their last home game, vs Real Betis, a game they won 4-1. It is like they do not even try in their away games.

Both their forwards K P Boateng and Jese, who scored against Betis, will be back for this home fixture and J Viera, J Gomez and M Garcia should also be available for this match.

Alaves won their last game, 2-1 against Villarreal and they are as safe as Las Palmas in the league table. Defender Alexis will most likely miss this game.

Just the usual routine when Las Palmas are playing on the island, Likely home win."

Real Madrid - Barcelona

The home side have scored 21 league goals between the 76th minute and full time. Barcelona have scored 18 in the final 15 minutes of the matches.
I will back a goal to be scored after 77 minute a bet which has proved extremely profitable in this fixture in recent seasons. Indeed, this selection has paid out in eight of the last 11 Clasicos and with Real Madrid in particularly having a fondness for late goals this season, backing one to be scored after 77 minute looks extremely tempting @ 1.91

3 hours ago, Kunal888 said:

" At home Las Palmas are 9-5-2 and they were quite good in their last home game, vs Real Betis, a game they won 4-1. It is like they do not even try in their away games.

Both their forwards K P Boateng and Jese, who scored against Betis, will be back for this home fixture and J Viera, J Gomez and M Garcia should also be available for this match.

Alaves won their last game, 2-1 against Villarreal and they are as safe as Las Palmas in the league table. Defender Alexis will most likely miss this game.

Just the usual routine when Las Palmas are playing on the island, Likely home win."

I agree in general, but what bothers me is that Viera is out and he is their crucial playmaker. 

On 21/04/2017, 13:32:52, Notorious said:

LMAO everyone betting on Barca is a fool. This will be a big Real Madrid win, psychologically the cules are simply spent. Real Madrid to win by 3 or more goals is currently +650 on Bovada. Me likey.

Reckon Perez will make the phone calls for this game too? Like he did in the Champions League????? RM have been bad almost all season, Barca haven't been great and probably need to make changes. 

I like your trolling, it makes me laugh :);) 

8 minutes ago, Icongene said:

The fcuk are odds on Madrid rising? I'll be stunned if they lose. Enrique is gone and so has Barcas heart for his tactical approach.

Messi yellow card is an absolute certainty here.

Yeah I can't have them losing either. Years of betting has told me never to worry about odds rising in football matches. ;) 

Atletico has 19 out of 33 under 2.5 and 22 out of 33 no goals overall, while Villarreal has a total of 20 out of 33 under 2.5 and 12 at 16 under 2.5 away from home. The two teams have the two best defensive lines in the category, 24 goals pass the home side, 27 goals pass the Villarreal. I expect a very closed game, and the best defenses are fighting
ATLETICO MADRID vs CF VILLARREAL @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.75

On 23/04/2017, 17:57:01, Icongene said:

The fcuk are odds on Madrid rising? I'll be stunned if they lose. Enrique is gone and so has Barcas heart for his tactical approach.

Messi yellow card is an absolute certainty here.

Well that messed my coupon up nicely!