** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 22nd & 23rd

finally swansea is going to go down and it's high time they did although i can see them lingering for little longer in premiership by getting draw against stoke. hull is no brainer for me still getting some good results at home and middlesbrough double chance as they beat bournemouth once this season already could get something again and west ham everton probably goalscoring draw 

eplratings.jpg.307b9d25313c041c65d192476

A reduced number of matches this weekend due to the FA Cup Semi Finals. There is still a lot to be decided in the relegation battle. Middlesbrough, Hull, Swansea, West Ham, and Crystal Palace will all be keen to get wins to boost their chances of safety. Can Manchester United and Liverpool also win to improve their chances of reaching the top four?

@sajtion, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, and @WinningAdvice, let's try and squeeze some tips out of this smaller set of fixtures to bash the bookies! :ok

5 hours ago, sajtion said:

finally swansea is going to go down and it's high time they did although i can see them lingering for little longer in premiership by getting draw against stoke. hull is no brainer for me still getting some good results at home and middlesbrough double chance as they beat bournemouth once this season already could get something again and west ham everton probably goalscoring draw 

Lol yeah I'd say there's as much chance of Swansea staying up as one of your acca's coming in :drums

After years of chasing acca's, and seeing them come in - the chances are exponential - they really are 200 to 1 with all those results figured in. 

You really need to be on your A game and have the inside word to get the edge on a big ACCA. It happened once for me - £30,000 off £11 lol

I made that bet whilst taking a dump, btw...

there's been a lot of irony in matches recently like preston, blackburn and leeds losing their games on monday. there is no way i could back against them when you consider they have had best home form this season and their opponents pretty much the worst form away. i think they should have won so i don't think i was wrong to back them and everything indicated to me home wins but that's acca's, it always finds a way to let us down

21 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

After years of chasing acca's, and seeing them come in - the chances are exponential - they really are 200 to 1 with all those results figured in. 

You really need to be on your A game and have the inside word to get the edge on a big ACCA. It happened once for me - £30,000 off £11 lol

I made that bet whilst taking a dump, btw...

My mother once said all the best things happen on the shitter... well, she didn't really, but she should have! I am having most fortune with BTTS accas at the moment. No more than 5 or 6 fold and odds are shorter but over time it works out better. Really keen to keep an eye on the team selections of the relegation candidates this week. I think we could see a couple of spanners thrown into the works. Don't count anyone out yet. There are always twists and turns.

Hull v Watford

How is everyone not on Hull here? Won 4 of their last 5 at home and they HAVE to win this match. Watford have lost their last 3 away from home and their best form has been on their own patch all season. You have to be all over Hull in this match. :ok 

Hull Win @ 1.91 Bet365 

West Ham v Everton

Sure Everton are in good form, but nearly evens (2.00) away to West Ham? Has the world gone mad? I just can't have them at that price at all and being offered West Ham at odds of 3.30 and higher at home to Everton is just ridiculous. West Ham fans don't allow their players to just turn up whether they're safe or not.

West Ham Double Chance (Win or Draw) @ 1.70 Bet365

Hull's big gun is her home where she has seven wins, just one away. It has three consecutive wins in its field and is undefeated for seven games with five wins and two draws. I do not have much to say about this showdown, I will go with Hull's enormous motivation and headline dynamics
HULL CITY vs WATFORD FC @@ HULL CITY, odds 1.90

3 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

Man U played 120 minutes on Thursday night - they are going to be fucking knackered! And no Ibra. 

Burnley are 6 to 1.

DNB 3.3. 

+1 2.2

+2 1.4

And they're home.

Lovely.

Yeah, on Thursday night this fixture immediately came to mind. The courageous part of me wants to back Burnley to win but I think Manchester United have enough to take something. Ibrahimovic will simply be replaced by Rashford who is in red hot form right now. Rashford to score any time and United to win is what I am tempted by but still think the odds on Burnley are too good to ignore. I'm torn. Might just stick with Rashford to score. Possibly BTTS.

Burnley have been great at home all season and demand respect. Man Utd had a tough game midweek and that also has to be taken into account. However I just feel Man Utd are starting to come together the last few games and they really need to win this match and I think they'll have too much for Burnley despite the midweek game and could well win it by more than 1.

Man Utd -1 (Asian Handicap) @ 2.38 BetVictor 

Liverpool v Palace

Goals look guaranteed again here, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to guess that. The Over 2.5 is around 1.60, yet BTTS is strangely quite a bit higher at 1.80 in places, so I'll have a slice of that with a bit of cream on top. ;) 

Both Teams To Score @ 1.80 Betfair

21 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

I expect Stoke to park the bus and try to suck the confidence out of us and hit us on the break.

Under 2.5 looks sexy.

A good win but it's a shame for you guys that Hull also secured an impressive win. That's the swings and roundabouts of a relegation battle.

@Sir Puntalot, I think BTTS is a great shout with the Liverpool game. I am a bit surprised that the odds are available that long. I know 1.80 isn't exactly a bargain but I thought it would be offered closer to 1.60. I think either the BTTS or over 2.5 goals is a must. I also think Liverpool should win.

18 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Burnley have been great at home all season and demand respect. Man Utd had a tough game midweek and that also has to be taken into account. However I just feel Man Utd are starting to come together the last few games and they really need to win this match and I think they'll have too much for Burnley despite the midweek game and could well win it by more than 1.

Liverpool v Palace

Goals look guaranteed again here, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to guess that. The Over 2.5 is around 1.60, yet BTTS is strangely quite a bit higher at 1.80 in places, so I'll have a slice of that with a bit of cream on top. ;) 

Yeeeehaaaa! :beer:beer 

19 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Liverpool v Palace

Well done Sir!

Palace are playing brilliantly at the moment. Won't be betting against them any time soon.

Pity England had to lose Big Sam, he is top drawer.

Edited by andrewcalo

35 minutes ago, andrewcalo said:

Well done Sir!

Palace are playing brilliantly at the moment. Won't be betting against them any time soon.

Pity England had to lose Big Sam, he is top drawer.

Big Sam not suited to England anyway, he's a club manager. Southgate could well turn out to be a great international manager, time will tell. ;)