** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Week > Apr 18th - 23rd

ligue1ratings.jpg.e63f07ba06769c8e9a868b

A staggered week of action with PSG playing a catch-up game on Tuesday night and then a full schedule of fixtures throughout the weekend. The title race still remains wide open. Five of the top six won their games on the weekend to keep the pressure tight in the race for the European places. 5-6 games left and it is just about a three horse race still. This weekend will go a long way to seeing how true that is come Monday morning.

What are we all thinking for these matches guys? It's been a fascinating season in Ligue 1 so far. Let's finish it on a high with some big tips. @Icongene, @Pep004, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @WinningAdvice, and @Lisandri!

I think that PSG will win it for more at least 2 goals, as Metz has way more important matches on next rounds.. and I wouldn't be surprised to see some of key players stayed out of the team today. Anyway odds are simply too low. 1,46 for PSG-1,5.. there is no value.

Interestingly, Metz next 3 matches are with teams positioned nearby (Lorient, Nancy, Lille). Not too sure if they will forgo this match with PSG and concentrate on the next 3 upcoming ones instead.

Metz home so-so, 6W 6D 4L, though losses were of scorelines 0-3, 0-7, 2-4 and 0-3 respectively

PSG strong form, unbeaten in last 6 matches, and unbeaten in last 7 away Ligue 1 matches

Historical stats wise, Metz home against PSG the one and only match that has 3 goals difference was way back in 1995

bastia are very nice odds to cause upset. they drew with bordeaux once this season, unbeaten in h2h last couple of years and add to that must win game and motivation of players they have a decent shot of winning as long as they hold up defensively

11 hours ago, Pep004 said:

Bastia can make upset only if fans will storm on the pitch again. They are the worst team of the league, with two young loaned players who are trying to do something.. they will go to L2 without doubt.

they narrowly lost to psg 1-0 and drew with monaco and bordeaux so to me they are worth a punt to get draw

2 hours ago, WinningAdvice said:

Definitely excited for Monaco. After qualifying to the Champions League semi-finals, I can see them winning Ligue1 as well.

They are flying high right now, but I hope that season won't finish with semi finals in CL and second place in L1. Primary goal is still Ligue 1, and I really hope that they will beat PSG in this final run. 

AS Nancy-Lorraine v Olympique Marseille

AS Nancy-Lorraine: Muratori (17/0 d), Cuffaut (26/1 d, suspended)

Olympique Marseille: Diaby (2/0 m), Gomis (27/17 f, top scorer, suspended), Sertic (8/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

With Lyon playing 120mins in Turkey + it looks as injury of Lacazette, I think that there is pure value on Monaco AH 0. I took @2,15.

p.s. The LFP disciplinary Commission will give its verdict on the sanction of the SC Bastia on May 4. For now it's clear only that, that they will play next home match on neutral ground on empty stadium!

Edited by Pep004

@DrO. Yes, I totally agree. But when I posted it (Thursday evening, right after 90th minute of the match) odds were 2,15. Now odds are closer to 1,80 etc. so first of all, it wouldn't be fair to raise the stake after odds dropped as I am not a fraud (almost all bets from Pinnacle) and I am not trying to cheat with stats, while second of all: I don't see value on odds which dropped for 0,35. At 2,15 bookmakers were giving little bit more than 46% for Monaco to win (void if draw), while now this percentage is much closer to 55%, so it changed for almost 10%. 

While match is extremely important for Dijon, Angers is playing cup match on Tuesday. "Match with enormous importance for fans of 19th placed Dijon will be played on their Stade Gaston-Gérard. Todays opponent is coming from Angers. They are sitting on 13th position with 10 points more on their account and 4 rounds till the end, they can feel comfortable as teams behind had pretty poor last round." Whole analysis here!

5 hours ago, Pep004 said:

Sorry, I am too late. I would take OM win if Gomis would play, but he was suspended so it was "match without value" for me. Anyway, odds for Nancy AH +1 were approx 1,4.. you meant EH? 

As announced on Thursday, I am going with Monaco AH 0 in this round. Whole analysis here!

Yeh +1 goal handicap was 1.7

Marseille (a) plus no Gomis = crap

I should have backed it.

Edited by Icongene

Lyon has a total of 21 out of 32 over 2.5 and 12 at 16 over 2.5 at her court. Monaco has far away the better offensive line with 90 goals in 32 games, that is, scoring at will, three goals per match. He has 26 out of 32 over 2.5 goals and 10 out of 16 over 2.5 away games
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs AS MONACO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.44