** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Easter Weekend Non-League > Apr 15th - 17th

Darran

Double header as always over Easter weekend with games Friday, Saturday and Monday. Prices are pretty tight again for the first round of matches so going to put up a treble of teams who are around the even money/5-6 mark.

Granted Solihull will be wanting to bounce back from the 9-0 defeat last week, but York have finally got themselves out of the relegation zone and I fancy they will have enough to beat them. I am happy to take on Gainsborough again with another team looking to get in the play-offs Salford. Oxford City have been in desperate form and although things aren't rosy for Chelmsford off the field, on the field they could hardly be in better form and this should be an easy 3 points. Usually I am a singles man, but given the prices and the fact I would be having level stakes on them it seems better to stake a smaller amount on them all winning as would need 2 of them anyway to make a profit. If you really want to go for it you could add Lowestoft from tonight. 

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Easter Weekend Non-League
  • StevieDay1983 changed the title to Easter Weekend Non-League > Apr 15th - 17th

nationalleagueodds.jpg.3df8d22dd71960eca

nationalleaguensodds.jpg.c14641b2a1071a3

nplodds.jpg.b6f6f88b91f8e61dd7fb97da7855

rpdodds.jpg.463d5820730cc06e658e5bd812be

splodds.jpg.eb2aa2c0494fd7d256b9970663da

Here are the full fixtures for the following few days that are available.   @addpea, @GazBlades, @Gidds, @tictok, @allthethings, @Tanktop, @amtopm, @sammydubs@the bastardian@bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @sammummery, @MuineBheag, @Bronxie and @misky, what are you looking to back here?

Round 1 wasn't great, but have a few bets tomorrow so busiest day in some time. Hopefully a few winners to be had.

Barrow v North Ferriby

The away side are all but down and frustratingly for me having backed them to finish bottom, they look set to finish in 23rd place. That is down to the fact they have picked up a couple of decent wins of late. First up winning at Forest Green was a superb effort and then they beat Eastleigh on Friday. Barrow haven’t looked all that convincing for a few weeks now and having looked potential title challengers at the run of the year, they now look set to miss out on the play-offs. Losing 4-1 to Bromley on Friday was probably the worst performance of the season and killed off any chance they had. This is obviously a high risk bet given Barrow’s home form and they are the right favourites, but I just don’t see why North Ferriby should be 12/1 (Betfair) shots to win this match and they are worth a speculative play.

Chester v Woking

At one stage Chester had an outside play-off chance, but they have been in free fall of late, so much so they are no only 4 points from the relegation zone. That should be enough with 3 games to go, but they shouldn’t really be in this position. They have lost 7 of their last 9 games with just two 1-0 victories over Bromley and Torquay to their name. Gary Hill has never been relegated as a manager and he is desperate to keep Woking up. A win here would be massive to that and they have only lost once in their last 5 games. The fact they are in that sort of form and are still only out of the relegation zone on goal difference shows how well the teams at the bottom have been doing. Woking’s away form has been poor so that is a concern, but in their last two on the road they have beaten Braintree and drawn with Barrow, so that certainly boosts confidence going into this. Marathon are a best price of 91/50.

Eastleigh v Bromley

Eastleigh are only 1 point in front of Chester which highlights the mess of a season they have had. They had hit a good run of form a few weeks ago, which is fortunate because without those victories they would be in deep trouble. The players clearly think they have done enough which was highlighted by the defeat to North Ferriby on Friday. Their home form has been shocking as well as they have just won once at home in their last 10 matches. Bromley had looked like they had eased off for the season as well and then they went and won their last 3 games including that impressive victory on Friday over Barrow. Their away form is pretty poor though having won just once in their last eight and that came at York last time out. That was a decent effort though and I am sure the players will be keen to finish in 10th which would be a massive achievement. I think 12/5 is too big as Bromley are playing better at the moment.

Maidstone v Boreham Wood

Most of the season Boreham Wood games have featured few goals and then all of a sudden there have been 16 in their last 3 games, of which they have lost two with the only win coming against North Ferriby. They also lost to relegated Southport just before those run of games and they certainly looked like they have eased up for the season. At one stage it looked like Maidstone were going down, but they have been superb in the last couple of months of the season. Their only defeat in the last 10 was to Macclesfield last week and they bounced straight back from that when winning at Wrexham on Friday. That run of form means they are now 5 points clear of the relegation zone and although that should be enough, one more win will confirm it. They look the bets of the day at 13/10 (various).

Merstham v Kingstonian

I opposed Merstham on Twitter on Thursday because they had only played on Tuesday and had a long trip to Lowestoft to contend with. They duly went and won 5-1! In typical fashion they then went and lost to relegated Grays on Saturday. Merstham are now safe and surely their players are feeling the effects of playing Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and now Monday. Kingstonian are 1pt clear of the relegation zone after a superb performance to beat 4th placed Leiston 4-2 on Saturday. New manger Craig Edwards has improved the away side and if they can back Saturday’s effort up here then they will more than likely be safe. Marathon’s 2/1 about an away win looks a decent price.

Treble

The treble pays around 100/30 with Marathon. Dagenham are the first team in as they host Sutton who still have just the 2 away victories to their name this term. It shows you how bad York were for most the season that despite their fantastic run of form they are still only out of the relegation zone on goal difference. Wrexham have been in bad form for a while now and it should be a home win. Finally I mentioned Lowestoft and Leiston above and they play each other tomorrow. I am kicking myself for not opposing Lowestoft on Saturday and it turns out they were only able to name 11 players. They are clearly down to the bare bones and although Leiston have been stuttering their way to the play-offs they should win this.

St.Neots - Dunstable  The away side is safe from relegation and they have lost 4 from the last 5 away games.St.Neots managed a important win against Chippenham and they need another 3 points to avoid relegation. St.Neots@2,3

Harrow - Hendon  The home side is in very bad shape,no win in the last 5 games.Hendon@2,6