** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Super League 2016/17

Please post all Greece Super League-related content in here. I will merge all previous posts to tidy up this section over the next few days. I appreciate there are only two rounds left but it will help to keep this section a bit tidier for the next couple of weeks and we can then start afresh next season. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Both teams have a very small score, Corfu has 12 out of 14 under 2.5 home, while Panionios has 11 out of 14 under 2.5 away. I do not see opening the score
AO KASSIOPI vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.53

Levadiakos has 11 out of 14 goals in its league and comes from seven consecutive, with eight most recently six goals scored. I'm looking forward to an open match with both teams scoring once and confirming goal goal
FC LEVADIAKOS vs AEK ATHEN @@ Both team to score, odds 2.05

• 1 year later...

Surely the two teams are not yet ready and need time. I expect to be cautious and not to take a particular risk during the match, it will become a closed game with a few goals
ATROMITOS ATHINON vs A.O XANTHI @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50

The two teams showed opposite points in the first game, Panathinaikos showed very good elements and tries to create phases, as time passes will be better. Lamia did not show anything at all and confined to defensive performance, I expect even though Panathinaikos can hardly find a goal and get the win
PANATHINAIKOS vs LAMIA @@ PANATHINAIKOS, odds 1.60