** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 15th

seriearatings.jpg.d41ef08c22e5750f82875d

It's a big weekend for Serie A with the Milan derby taking pride and place in the fixture list. The winners will no doubt be favourites to push on and earn a European spot ahead of their city rivals.

Last weekend saw the top three all win to keep the title race very much alive heading into the last 7 matches. Crotone are giving us all something to think about after back-to-back wins. On the flip side, Palermo and Genoa appear to be the teams to avoid after a run of defeats leaving them both in the relegation quagmire.

@betcatalog, @Vcg2007, @chris666, @WinningAdvice, @Icongene, @yoju82, @DrBetter, @KingSoccertips, @CloughandTaylor, @Punki85, @DW_United, @KikoCy, @vasilli07. @Simeon Borisof, @Simeone, @fat, @HastGill1, @clubgowi, @MPLouis, @Kumanovac, @AF13, @Jase82, @azzurini1976, and @TotoSchillaci, what are you guys all thinking this weekend?

i see no hope for genoa. as things stand they are going down and they've got some hard game to come but if they turn it on now i will be really pissed off. lazio should brush them aside in any case. atalanta could be tricky opponent to roma and they have chance to score as well as get a draw. i also see crotone getting something away to torino. i don't think that win against inter milan was accident. they have played better lately and torino always seem to concede goals.

4 hours ago, sajtion said:

i see no hope for genoa. as things stand they are going down and they've got some hard game to come but if they turn it on now i will be really pissed off. lazio should brush them aside in any case. atalanta could be tricky opponent to roma and they have chance to score as well as get a draw. i also see crotone getting something away to torino. i don't think that win against inter milan was accident. they have played better lately and torino always seem to concede goals.

Genoa are rubbish but they have a 9 point lead and a better GD than Crotone in 18th. Very, very little chance they are going down this year.

Lazio should beat them though.

Sassuolo Calcio v Sampdoria

Sassuolo Calcio: Berardi (15/3 f, suspended), Gazzola (15/0 d), Dell'Orco (8/0 d), Biondini (11/0 m), Magnanelli (13/0 m), Defrel (26/9 f, top scorer), Ricci (21/2 f)

Sampdoria: Sala (17/0 d), Muriel (29/10 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Serie A:

Palermo have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 5 games in Serie A.
Empoli have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 5 away games in Serie A.
Sassuolo have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home games in Serie A.

Interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 15.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-15-04-2017