** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 10 - April 16

I 'll go for 2 (big) underdogs today:

Khromacheva @3,04: she is playing very good on clay this year. Okay, it's Challenger-level, but I think she has a better chance than odds suggest. Arruabarrena needed 3 sets against Perrin (WTA 198).

Vickery @4,30: both aren't playing good at the moment, but Errani has a bigger name. At this odds, it's again worth a try.

Kristyna Pliskova to beat (-1.5 sets) Marketa Vondrousova at 2.50 with bet365

First bet of tomorrow falls on the lesser Pliskova sister Kristyna and she faces a youngster in 17 year old czech Marketa Vondrousova who has capitalized on less well playing opponents beating Annika Beck last time out who just isn't playing well these days. She's only 17 and has had a good tournament for her ranking of 233. Her results this week will propel her to a career high ranking of 221+ since her best was 222 in april this season. She's a fast rising good talent but I suspect that a meeting with Kristyna will be a touch to high of a level for her. Kristyna has played very well so far and I don't see her dropping a set here to her younger czech country woman. Kristyna has an identical serve to her sister Karolina and it's very hard to break her serve just like it's hard to break Karolinas serve and proof of that comes when looking at Kristyna so far this tournament where she is yet to drop her serve and having only faced one break point in her two matches. Marketa faces an uphill struggle from start to finish in this match with Kristynas serve and powerhitting being the hardest parts to cope with. Can't miss such a good bet as this one. Marketa is not overrated but she just happens to face a powerhouse on serve here and it should be to tough for her to even take a set.

Jiri Vesely to beat (-1.5 sets) Paolo Lorenzi at 2.25 with bet365

Jiri has been playing some decent stuff this week and he is a quite good claycourter which his results this week speaks of even though he's yet to be tested but he easily could have had a harder time against Luca Vanni but beat him easily in straigt sets. Paolo however is a different story this week, there's been no stream for his matches so far but he's been playing horrible by the looks of things. Having a very hard time to take out both out of form GG-Lopez and 300+ ranked Gianluigi Quinzi who he beat on clay in straight sets in 2013 by 6-1 6-2 when he apparently was playing better or his opponent worse on the challenger tour. But still having a look at this matchup Jiri vs Paolo I can see two meetings between them which was won in Wimbledon by 7-6 7-6 6-4 by Jiri and later same season in USO also won by Jiri 6-4 6-4 6-4. When thinking of past results and how both men have been playing so far this tournament it only leads me to think that Paolo isn't playing well enough to be able to take a set against Jiri. So based on all this I think I'll have to try Jiri in straight sets.