** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 7th - 10th

laligaratings.jpg.e35b57e199077c943eba45

Due to there being a La Liga game every day of this week it's been a rush to get these new odds and ratings up for this weekend so let's get as much chat in as we can before this weekend's matches which start tonight!

@WinningAdvice, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, and @Kunal888, interested to get your opinions on these matches!

Villarreal CF v Athletic Bilbao

Villarreal CF: Rukavina (3/0 d), Dos Santos (28/2 m)(both doubtful), Asenjo (24/0 first goalkeeper), Cheryshev (11/0 m)

Athletic Bilbao: Saborit (9/0 d), Sabin (10/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Villarreal look a bit big at 2.3 to win at home surely? I know they hit a bad patch of late and Bilbao are playing well but they still have a very good starting 11. 

Bilbao has an atrocious away record also.

I guess Dos Santos would be a miss if out which might account for slightly higher odds.

i don't believe we will see any goals in villarreal v athletic bilbao match. in my opinion this match is going to be played around middle of the field as both teams look to fend of each other's attacks. i think i am going to go for 0-0 draw with small stakes

Bayern Munich has by far the best defense and the best attack with 67 goals assets. Hoine has 9 to 13 over 2,5. Dortmund has a total of 17 to 27 goal goal and 11 in 14 goal goal away home. Big match between two great teams, the visiting Dortmund burned to win, I expect today to Score Both teams scored goals
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.61

The local Leipzig total has 18 to 27 over 2,5 and 9 to 13 over 2,5 in the field, on the other Leverkusen has 17 to 27 over 2,5 and 8 to 13 over 2,5 away. I expect an open game that can be scored
RB LEIPZIG vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

8 hours ago, betcatalog said:

Bayern Munich has by far the best defense and the best attack with 67 goals assets. Hoine has 9 to 13 over 2,5. Dortmund has a total of 17 to 27 goal goal and 11 in 14 goal goal away home. Big match between two great teams, the visiting Dortmund burned to win, I expect today to Score Both teams scored goals
FC BAYERN MUNICH vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ Both team to score, odds 1.61

The local Leipzig total has 18 to 27 over 2,5 and 9 to 13 over 2,5 in the field, on the other Leverkusen has 17 to 27 over 2,5 and 8 to 13 over 2,5 away. I expect an open game that can be scored
RB LEIPZIG vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

I would say that you missed the topic this time.. :) 

I am going with Las Palmas win today. Las Palmas played on Thursday, which means that they had 2 days less to prepare on Betis, and that's probably the reason why odds are here where they are, but I am counting on motivation fact here. Las Palmas is playing totally differently on their stadium in front of their supporters, they have all important players available, Lemos seems to be in superb form while offensive trio Tana-Boateng-Jese started on the bench in Eibar. Las Palmas will hold the ball, they will be in possession for sure, and while Betis offensive part is highly relying on Ceballos and Castro, there is much more players, individually capable to make a difference in Las Palmas.  Whole analysis here!