** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 7th - 9th

ligue1ratings.jpg.153d9b6248c0c109667ac5

Here are the odds and ratings (will be properly updated shortly) for this weekend's Ligue 1 matches. Interested to get the views of @Icongene, @Pep004, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, and @Lisandri!

My first shot is known for a few days.. Monaco to win in Angers! "Lots of people are thinking in the way, Angers have won against Bordeaux in cup, that will motivate them, etc. I am not in this group of people. My way of thinking is, that Angers, who is not used to play 3 matches in a week, will have one day less for rest and to prepare on next match (Monaco played against Lille one day earlier). And besides that, Jardim rested half of squad, so they are coming in the match much more fresh. It's true that Champions League match is in front of them on Tuesday, but for example before both matches against Manchester City, they played with maybe one or two changes, nothing more. Change means that one of trio Mbappe, Falcao and Germain starts on the bench or that one of trio Fabinho, Moutinho or Bakayoko starts on the bench, or that one of trio Mendy, Sidibe, Toure starts on the bench. All of them are high quality players, and Angers can only dream about players like that. As Sidibe said on one of press conferences recently, this is the year when everyone feels that they can reach something special. First goal of this team is to win the league, and then everything else." Whole analysis here!

And my second one is going against Bastia. 2Dijon might have problems with Maximine, but not as big as Bastia will have with both Tavares and Diony. Bastia is pretty weak when it comes to defending crosses, and if Marquinhos and Thiago Silva were unable to cover Tavares, than Bastia won't succeed neither. Dijon knows how to play well-organised on matches like this and I believe that they will win and open the exit doors of Ligue 1 for Bastia." Whole analysis here!

The ELO ratings have been updated after we experienced some issues with them yesterday.

Lille at home to Nice should be a fascinating clash. I'm tempted to back a draw. I think @betcatalog is right to back an under 2.5 goals bet. It will be close. I just think Lille are getting a bit of confidence after a four game unbeaten run. At home, nobody will want to play them and there is real pressure on Nice to win every game now. These are the sort of banana skins that could cause problems for the title challengers.

Lille OSC v OGC Nice

Lille OSC: Basa (20/1 d), Terrier (9/0 f), Mendyl (1/0 d), Soumaoro (27/0 d), Arcus (0/0 d, suspended)

OGC Nice: Plea (25/11 f, top scorer), Cyprien (29/8 m, 2nd top scorer), Baysse (18/2 d), Obbadi (5/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

This could be the night that Nice flop meekly out of the title race (if anyone actually believes they can still win) and the unders market seems a cert. Lille is a hard place to go to and you'd imagine a poor game of football with few scoring chances tonight. With their injuries they've lost a lot of their creativity and penetration in attack and it will result in a few low scoring draws before the seasons out at places like Lille and Rennes it seems more likely.

I'll be following on Monaco. The league is the priority and despite facing dangerous opposition and with Champions League on the horizon they should still win here. The team could play at 70percent of its potential here and still score 3 goals so I'll happily look at a Monaco win.

We should see a clear over in Lyon, maybe even surprise of Lorient? Bookmakers are not stupid, and odds are as los as 1,30 so there is no value. Sounds crazy, as it might be 5-0 as well, but odds higher than 10 are little bit too much. Anyway, skip for me.

My third and last analysis on L1 is Montpellier AH 0 against Caen. "Montpellier is one of the teams who is strong in aerial duels, and that's why I think that Caen will struggle as they are counting on those crosses too much. With Mounie, Montpellier has target man for crosses as well, but the player who will make a difference in this match will be Boudebouz. Even if match will be totally 50/50, Algerian is capable to score from set-piece chances, or to make one assist out from nothing." Whole analysis here!

Hi guys, sorry for last week-end, I was too busy.

Lyon vs Lorient Home Win and Over

Especially at home Lyon is succesfull and after their convincing victory against Metz, and equivalent level team like Lorient can't do anything here.

Dijon vs Bastia Home Win and Handicap

Finish for Bastia, that's my mind. Go down to Ligue 2, nothing to do here (come on Reims!). To be honest I hate corsican spirit and behaviour, they've already showed it : manifestations, strikes, blocked stadium (like for Nantes and Lille)... :eyes On the other hand Dijon deserve to stay in Ligue 1, with a constant desire to score, play and don't close the match. At home, against a Titanic team, no surprise excpect maybe another red card for Bastia :lol

Bordeaux vs Metz Home Win

End of season is very exciting for relegation and european places. Bordeaux is on track to be european next year with good results since 2017. With their current form and home stats (7/5/4) against Metz (3/3/9), just one victory in last five (against Bastia:\), no surprise here again.

PSG vs Guingamp Home Win and Over

After their demonstration against Monaco, PSG can't miss this one. Monaco will play Dortmund earlier, occsion for PSG to benefit from their calendar.

Nancy vs Rennes Under and Draw

As I already said, Rennes is my new champion of draw (even last week ! who they played 10 vs 11). Even if Nancy seems very weak at htis moment, it's so urgent to get points for them but I don't think that they have enough confident to get victory. Rennes has not enough desire to get more than one point...