** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 8th > 10th

7 minutes ago, andrewcalo said:

@Mindfulness what do you think on Palace tomorrow?

Looks totally primed for the Over 2.5 Goals to me. Arsenal can't defend full stop, but have to go for it to have any chance of top 4. Palace have to go for it and also can't defend. I can't see anything but goals, could be a cracker of a match! :ok 

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.73 Paddy Power 

On 06/04/2017, 01:29:14, andrewcalo said:

Bet of the week for me is Leicester to beat Everton over 2.5 and Leicester straight win. Everton are without Ashley Williams and Coleman.

I know Leicester have got Champions League on the 12th but without their two main defenders Eveton will be leaking goals. 

Handsome devil that @andrewcalo lol

6 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Looks totally primed for the Over 2.5 Goals to me. Arsenal can't defend full stop, but have to go for it to have any chance of top 4. Palace have to go for it and also can't defend. I can't see anything but goals, could be a cracker of a match! :ok 

Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.73 Paddy Power 

I actually think Arsenal could get the win. It seems another classic Arsenal season. Just as they look out of the top four running they start to find some form. I think Koscielny is still out though and that's my only issue. Their defence is a shambles without him. They will need to out-score Palace. Palace are apparently without up to 11 first squad players and they don't have the best squad depth. I can see a 3-2 or 3-1 win for the Gunners.

18 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

@Mindfulness what do you think on Palace tomorrow?

Can't really get a read for this game mate, there's just too much weird stuff with missing players etc. Sounds obvious but it'll come down to whoever shows up on the night. I just don't see a big error in the prices as things stand, I think markets are in the right region here. I'm just gonna chill and watch the game, see what madness unfolds, if any.

Premier League:

Arsenal have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Premier League.
Arsenal have lost their last 3 away games in Premier League.
Arsenal are undefeated in their last 9 games against Crystal Palace in all competitions.

Interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 10.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-10-04-2017

Missing Zaha and Benteke is a huge double blow for you. I can see Arsenal doing some damage here if they score first. If you can keep them quiet for the first half hour then you might stand a chance. I don't think Campbell is cut out for the Premier League and playing him on his own up top is asking for trouble.

24 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Missing Zaha and Benteke is a huge double blow for you. I can see Arsenal doing some damage here if they score first. If you can keep them quiet for the first half hour then you might stand a chance. I don't think Campbell is cut out for the Premier League and playing him on his own up top is asking for trouble.

zaha and benteke are playing as far as i can see. going with 2-3 to arsenal