** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS > Apr 8th & 9th

StevieDay1983

mlsratings.jpg.169b203d3b0305ed4bf594377

There was some great interaction in the MLS section last weekend so let's look to replicate that this week. A full schedule of fixtures this coming weekend again. What is getting our attention this round guys and girls?

@Icongene, @vasilli07, and @Setup, you guys were at the centre of the chat last week. Some great conversation bouncing around. Really keen to hear your thoughts this time around.

@gogetta, @Xcout, @clubgowi, and @jamiedavies02, fancy giving us your views?

@zemo91, you've also had a positive start to life here. Are you interested in the MLS betting scene?

FC Dallas + Toronto double @ 2.3(Marathonbet)

2 of the conference best teams against the 2 expansion teams. FC Dallas should make some rotations after they played a midweek CCL game but should still be too strong for Minnesota.

Toronto start to the season has been kind of underwhelming. Giovinco has been rather quiet so far but it's a matter of time before he starts firing again. Atlanta Josef Martinez remains out. 

RSL -0.25 @ 1.73 

RSL are winless so far wll come to this match with their new coach Petke on the sidelines. Vancouver had a midweek match in CCL semi finals and they failed to quilfy. RSL shoud get a win eventuelly and I think this week it will happen. Taking the handicap because it's still not certain which of the regular centerbacks will play. 

The ELO ratings and the match odds have now been updated. The ELO ratings were experiencing technical issues yesterday but are backed working now. The match odds had not been updated by bet365 to include the Kansas City game at midnight on Sunday evening/ Monday morning but that is now included. :ok

Even at 1.75, I actually think the Kansas City game is a banker and worth getting involved in. Agree with the tips above from @vasilli07 and @Setup as well.

Toronto disappoints me again. Can't put their chances away whenever I bet on them. :@

NY Red Bulls DNB @ 2.14(marathonbet)

Orlando without Kaka doesn't create alot of chances but they have a very efficient striker in Larin. He has 7 shots which resulted in 3 goals. I don't think NYRB has become a bad team overnight. If Jesse Marsh can revert to his 4-2-3-1 where the top creator of last season Kljestan plays best at, then they should have too much for Orlando.

Sporting KC -0.5 @ 1.78(marathonbet)

Like Philly in the east, Rapids is probably another overachiever last season. I expect them to struggle abit more this season. Rapids do have SKC number in recent times(5 wins in their last 5 games :loon) so let's hope this will change today.