** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Coppa Italia > Apr 4th & 5th

coppaitaliaodds.jpg.d3a4376313834956154c

Only two games in the midweek schedule this week but they are two massive games as the second legs of the Coppa Italia Semi Finals take place. Both Juventus and Lazio hold two goal leads. I think the Roma versus Lazio game will be the one to watch but with Napoli chasing the win and possessing an away goal it could be another one to watch.

@WinningAdvice, @betcatalog, @Icongene, @yoju82, @DrBetter, @KingSoccertips, @CloughandTaylor, @chris666, @Punki85, @DW_United, @KikoCy, @vasilli07. @Simeon Borisof, @Simeone, @fat, @HastGill1, @clubgowi, @MPLouis, @Kumanovac, @AF13, @Jase82, @azzurini1976, and @TotoSchillaci, what do you guys all think here?

Roma vs Lazio

This game has an over tendency. Roma needs to win by 3 gols to skip prorrogation and go on.

Lazio could go defensively, but In the last 10 games, Lazio scored in 9.

Roma had only 2 clean sheets in the last 10 games

Considering this, I think that Lazio will qualify, but probably the game will end with goals for both sides

My bets for this game are:

BTTS? YES + Over 2.5 @ 1,9

ROMA + BTTS @ 3,00

Post Comment:

Had all my 6 bets posted here right, guess it was my lucky day haha 

Edited by Vcg2007

46 minutes ago, Vcg2007 said:

Roma vs Lazio

This game has an over tendency. Roma needs to win by 3 gols to skip prorrogation and go on.

Lazio could go defensively, but In the last 10 games, Lazio scored in 9.

Roma had only 2 clean sheets in the last 10 games

Considering this, I think that Lazio will qualify, but probably the game will end with goals for both sides

My bets for this game are:

BTTS? YES + Over 2.5 @ 1,9

ROMA + BTTS @ 3,00

Agree here, Roma have to go full pelt, so there will be goals in this game. Roma and BTTS, unless it's a landslide victory would probably mean that Lazio go through, so, in saying that, I would be more drawn to a reverse 2-0 win for Roma and forcing extra time.

My prediction is Roma 2-0 to take the match all the way @19/2 (bet victor) or a goal fest and a Roma Win

Let battle commence!