** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Apr 4th & 5th

Arsenal vs West Ham  

Pick Alexis Sanchez to score anytime 1.80 @Bet365 (Sanchez will be hungry for a goal, and i see him targeting West Ham to get on the score sheet)

Chelsea vs Manchester City

Pick both teams to score 1.57 @Bet365 (Both teams have really good attacking options, and both should be able to score at least one)

Liverpool vs Bournemouth

Pick Liverpool to win 1.40 @Bet365 (Home ground and good win against Everton, Liverpool should win this)

Edited by Bett

Premier League:

Manchester City have drawn their last 3 games in Premier League.
Middlesbrough have failed to score in their last 5 away games in Premier League.
Middlesbrough have failed to win their last 14 away games in Premier League.

Interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 05.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-05-04-2017

Possible plays,not final picks:

hull win @2,02

crystal palace X2 @2,06

Chelsea-City over 2,5@ 1,89(unibet),

Southampton-Palace bts@1,88

Chelsea win @ 2,38

Possible acca: arsenal-west ham bts@1,50 ,Swansea +1,5@ 1,45 total @2,17

Edited by zemo91

On 04/04/2017, 11:35:08, Mindfulness said:

You vultures better keep away from him!!!

With regards to Southampton game; I feel it's a very unpredictable contest. I acutally think the pricing for the game is in the right region as things stand. There's no guessing how Palace will perform after expending all that mental and physical energy against Chelsea. Tomkins and Dann both sustained injuries in that game so we are getting very light on centre-backs. We still have the big boss man (Sakho) which is key but Southampton can cause us problems with their high pressure style which we often see in their home games this campaign.

I don't see Palace winning this one, I feel it will either be a draw or home win. If markets are wrong then they're not far wrong imo, I will sit this one out but good luck if you decide to get involved.

You won't hear this from me very often, BUT for 1 night only "Come onyou Eagles, lets get a win tonight!!"

Gone for them DC!

Wish me luck

Arsenal & BTTS @N 2.25

Both teams score and concede far too regularly, the Arse to nick it though.

Hull @ 2.00  

Hull beat swansea and west ham in their last 2 home games, look much better under new manager. Middlesboro look poor, tempted by the 'win to nil' @ 3.10 as middlesboro have scored once in the last 5.

Chelsea @ 2.30  

Chelsea will be spurred on after losing to palace on sat, man city have gone off the boil recently, in the last 6 they have 2 wins (middlesboro and sunderland) 3 draws and the defeat to monaco - i think theyre overrated....