** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Apr 4th & 5th

eplodds.jpg.0b1332dfbf73c02f731644054141

Here are the odds for the midweek Premier League games. The ELO ratings will go up once they have refreshed overnight. Feel free to give us your thoughts before then.

Personally, I am liking the look of a Leicester, Manchester United, Chelsea, and Hull four fold. A few BTTS selections there too. Interested to hear what a few of you have in mind. Get your thoughts in quick because we only have 48 hours to discuss this! Don't panic!

How can Leicester be so bad under Ranieri this season ? It defies belief, and yet under new management they are winning games easily. It's bizarre. They have won their last 3 home league games all by a 2 goal margin. Now they are up against a Sunderland team that;'s low on everything. 

Sunderland have failed to score in 8 of their last 10 away 1st half games. They did manage 4 against Crystal Palace :eek which is insane. It's dawning on the Sunderland players that next season is Championship football. They all want out, and are secretly,probably sick of David Moyes. While others are looking forward to the Summer break, these guys are looking for the Summer Escape !

Agents phone are buzzing off the hook !

I expect Leicester to win this easily. The home win is crappy, but the Home WIN HT/FT could be the bet here at odds of 2.3

plratings.jpg.7bb1ec23502d8ffc5f3fb16494

@neilovan, it is bizarre isn't it. If Ranieri couldn't motivate them last season then he could be entirely blamed with the inability to motivate them but the fact he got so much out of them last season and then nothing this season is almost inexplicable. I've heard some say that he returned to his tinker man ways and this upset players and the rhythm of things. It's the only reason I can think. I'm very interested to see how they do next season if Shakespeare can keep getting this out of them and they add 1-2 new faces in key areas. They could finish top 6 without the distraction of European football. Plus, something good for English football, another team in the Premier League doing well under an English manager.

@andrewcalo, a fair call on the Swansea game. I thought you boys were unlucky not to win. Probably would have if Llorente had played. How you feeling now after more dropped points?

@Bett, Arsenal will always let you down one way or another in matches like that! What are you thinking this week?

@zemo91, great to have you involved in the chat last weekend. What are you looking at in these games?

@betcatalog, you've been smashing the goals markets lately. What are your thoughts here?

@Mindfulness, great win for you boys on the weekend. Can you build on that here away to Southampton? It seems almost inevitable amongst press and pundits that you'll stay up. Do you fans feel the same?

@Tiffy, the place won't be the same now without your corners market tips. Providing some decent results lately. What do you think for these matches?

@sajtion, top tip warning us off Man Utd to win. Do you have any advice this week?

@Judeksi, you got right on that Leicester bet last weekend. Backing them this week? If not, what's taking your fancy?

@Sm0k3rZ, another one screwed by inconsistent Arsenal. Do you have any tips for these games?

@Bronxie, a mixed bag for you last weekend but all logical selections. What is your tip here?

@KikoCy, you also had some mixed results last weekend. Interested to hear your punts this week.

@Duuc, damn straight Leicester have got their groove back. Will you be backing them again here?

@vasilli07, unlucky on the Swansea bet. Could have been different on another day. What is your selection this week?

@allyhibs, spot on about Tottenham last weekend. What do you like from these games?

@Dylan Lynch, good to have your input on the weekend. Care to share your tips for these matches?

@WinningAdvice, mixed results for you on the weekend but you got the Merseyside Derby correct. What are you looking to back here?

Also interested to hear from other EPL regulars such as @DW_United, @mrclubbie, @rashers, @allthethings, @KingSoccertips, and @CloughandTaylor.

I like Man Utd and Arsenal double. I believe Everton won't have McCarthy and Schneiderlin for this game. And in the battle of the shit form teams, West Ham board already given Slaven Bilic his vote of confidence. No Payet no party. Arsenal quality should see them prevail.

My first thought, Burnley-stoke draw@3,30 seems good value to me,Stoke failed to score in their last roadtrips but they faced strong opposition,Burnley is having a bad run,even at home,losing 2 and drew 1 of their last three.For me it's just a matter of time before they enter the relegation zone.

Arsenal-West Ham bts.Arsenal is just not defending as a unit .Lines are too far apart,midfielders  doesn't offer protection to the back four,Koscielny probably out,lack of spirit and motivation.

Hull city to win@ 2,05

Crystal palace X2,it seems that everything is going there way,Benteke and Zaha in form,Sakho playing great.

Chelsea to win@2,23.just dont see them lose two in a row ,the way city is defending they will be punished.

The games I can't figure out are Watford-wba and Swansea-Tottenham.just not convinced by Jansens and Sissoko in the front line.interesting to know ,5 of the 7 games Spurs played without Kane ended under 2,5 goal

Thanks @StevieDay1983, had a mixed bag with the coirners last week! But managed to pull some others out of the bag over the weekend.

(Celtic -1, Cov & Oxf BTTS, Arse V City BTTS & O2.5 treble at over 4/1 one of the best). Then lumpled large on Barca last night too.

Surely Leicester & Spurs are bankers, and why are Palarse over 5/1 @Mindfulness, surely they would be worth backing on the X2?

Great shout by the way on backing them against Chelseas. A Chelsea supporting customer of mine had a fiver on Palace to win 2-1 at 33/1!!

Are you going to sell Zaha again? Think Brighton could be interested for next season....:ok

Man Utd just cannot be backed at the price, computer says 1.81, bookies know there will be plenty of takers at 1.57 so there we have it.

Leicester sadly look like they could rip hopeless sunderland to bits and will take the -1.5 @2.35 Betfair Ex.

Have lived in the city for 35 years and heard all the stories of the players celebrating in town for too long over the summer, so a defeat to Hull who were struggling to field a team on the first day of the season was the start of the downward trend. Ranieri may have been accused of tinkering, but there were too many players not worthy of a shirt for many months, Ranieri was too loyal to those players and that was a bigger factor in him losing his job in my view. I once many years ago watched a Leicester v Forest reserve game from alongside the dugout as a mate was a steward in that position with no other fans anywhere near. Shakespear told the young sub to warm up and then called him to the line before verbally tearing his attitude apart as he felt the guy was not listening to instructions. Not surprised to see him get maximum effort from this mob that showed Ranieri no respect or loyalty.

I consider premier league my main source of wins and area of betting expertise. I can see five clear winners by a mile boys.

Burnley, the scum, Leicester, Arsenal, Spurs.

thats 12.5 to 1! Lovely. Going big on that.

value on Liverpool is way too low considering how the reverse fixture turned out. They'll be going all out for the win but then that's how they lost last time.

so a smaller stake on the six fold with Bournemouth +2.

if i'm not mistaken middlesbrough have scored only 2 goals in last 10 matches. hull has a chance to lift themselves above relegation and i think they will win. chelsea v man city will be another high scoring match. there is no point in man city holding back. chelsea will still win the league but at least pep can try to take three points here so for me both to score and over 3

51 minutes ago, andrewcalo said:

I consider premier league my main source of wins and area of betting expertise. I can see five clear winners by a mile boys.

Burnley, the scum, Leicester, Arsenal, Spurs.

thats 12.5 to 1! Lovely. Going big on that.

value on Liverpool is way too low considering how the reverse fixture turned out. They'll be going all out for the win but then that's how they lost last time.

so a smaller stake on the six fold with Bournemouth +2.

I don't see them all winning,I'm not convinced by a Burnley win,Stoke has been mediocre on the road but neither has Burnley been convincing over late.I will wait till the final line ups comes out.

Boro are utter dog shit and are a cert to go down imo. Their goals scored is simply too low and I just can't see any dramatic turnaround. 9/10 you don't just start scoring goals. Could be a bit of money to be made on them in the coming weeks. I'll be looking especially close at backing their opposition and u2.5 as they have a solid defensive structure that they've consistently worked to 3 seasons now.

Sunderland are doomed and it's really a miracle it took so long for them to go down. David Moyes seems to have lost all enthusiasm for the game and is out to slaughter everyone (bashing foreigners and telling female reporters 'they'll get a slap) in his miserable path. He's already thrown his players under the bus once or twice this year in public. Strange man and to think I wanted him as Celtic manager :loon

I can see them taking a few thrashings but they have a gem in Defoe.

3 hours ago, Tiffy said:

Thanks @StevieDay1983, had a mixed bag with the coirners last week! But managed to pull some others out of the bag over the weekend.

(Celtic -1, Cov & Oxf BTTS, Arse V City BTTS & O2.5 treble at over 4/1 one of the best). Then lumpled large on Barca last night too.

Surely Leicester & Spurs are bankers, and why are Palarse over 5/1 @Mindfulness, surely they would be worth backing on the X2?

Great shout by the way on backing them against Chelseas. A Chelsea supporting customer of mine had a fiver on Palace to win 2-1 at 33/1!!

Are you going to sell Zaha again? Think Brighton could be interested for next season....:ok

I'm not 100 procent sure Tottenham is a banker,like I said before ,most of the games they played without Kane were under 2,5.Sigurdsson is possibly playing and considering Swansea's home record they are fully capable of scoring. It's true they conceed a lot but if they manage to tighten up at the back,there's a possibility they can get a result

1 hour ago, zemo91 said:

I'm not 100 procent sure Tottenham is a banker,like I said before ,most of the games they played without Kane were under 2,5.Sigurdsson is possibly playing and considering Swansea's home record they are fully capable of scoring. It's true they conceed a lot but if they manage to tighten up at the back,there's a possibility they can get a result

plus i think wanyama and winks got injured in the last match. 

Manchester United v Everton FC

Manchester United: Paul Pogba (25/4 m, doubtful), Juan Mata (22/6 m, 2nd top scorer), Phil Jones (14/0 d), Chris Smalling (15/1 d)

Everton FC: Aaron Lennon (11/0 m), Morgan Schneiderlin (9/1 m), Seamus Coleman (26/4 d), Ramiro Funes Mori (23/0 d), James McCarthy (12/1 m), Yannick Bolasie (13/1 m), Muhamed Bešić (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Edited by malabgd

Premier League:

Leicester City have won their last 4 games in Premier League.
Sunderland have failed to score in their last 5 games in Premier League.
Leicester City have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home games in Premier League.

Interesting 30 Football Betting Streaks for 04.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-04-04-2017

18 hours ago, Tiffy said:

You vultures better keep away from him!!!

With regards to Southampton game; I feel it's a very unpredictable contest. I acutally think the pricing for the game is in the right region as things stand. There's no guessing how Palace will perform after expending all that mental and physical energy against Chelsea. Tomkins and Dann both sustained injuries in that game so we are getting very light on centre-backs. We still have the big boss man (Sakho) which is key but Southampton can cause us problems with their high pressure style which we often see in their home games this campaign.

I don't see Palace winning this one, I feel it will either be a draw or home win. If markets are wrong then they're not far wrong imo, I will sit this one out but good luck if you decide to get involved.

1 hour ago, Mindfulness said:

You vultures better keep away from him!!!

With regards to Southampton game; I feel it's a very unpredictable contest. I acutally think the pricing for the game is in the right region as things stand. There's no guessing how Palace will perform after expending all that mental and physical energy against Chelsea. Tomkins and Dann both sustained injuries in that game so we are getting very light on centre-backs. We still have the big boss man (Sakho) which is key but Southampton can cause us problems with their high pressure style which we often see in their home games this campaign.

I don't see Palace winning this one, I feel it will either be a draw or home win. If markets are wrong then they're not far wrong imo, I will sit this one out but good luck if you decide to get involved.

Haha, well we have to get you lot back for nicking Glenn Murray off us don't we?

Thanks for your thoughts, Palace are one of my bogey teams, they will always bust my coupon!

However, I think I may be tempted into something, I'll have a look. Looks a good price given the way you are playing, and with Sahko shoreing up the defence, Benteke & Zaha seem full of confidence, perhaps it could time for some payback!

For now I only looked for today games.

I don't think backing burnley is the best way in this game, I'll sit this one out.

Today My only bet in premier is on Leicester -1.0 -1.5 @ 2.04.

Hope they keep up the good form against the weak sunderland.                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Vcg2007

Chelsea comes from four straight over 2,5 and seven consecutive goals scored in the most recent. Total has 19 to 29 over 2,5 and 12 to 14 over 2,5 in front of the audience, Manchester City has a total of 19 to 29 over 2,5 and 11 to 15 over 2,5 away. battle will be to win where it is quite possible to determine in detail, you better stay away from the endpoint and go to a lot of goals, the two groups most often make big scores, scoring comfortably
CHELSEA FC vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70