** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Club Rugby Weekend > Mar 31st - Apr 2nd

championscupodds.jpg.1014fcb36e00f466f3a

challengecupodds.jpg.d8e4efc270eefb03ff4

pro12odds.jpg.df2d127787e66d7a1e34c7e583

A selection of games across European competition this weekend. What are we thinking for these guys? As a Cardiff Blues fan I really hope we beat Gloucester. Our record in the Challenge Cup over recent years hasn't been too bad and we are not playing terribly this year. I'd fancy us to sneak a win if we catch ourselves on a good day. Odds of 3.40 seem very generous.

@harry_rag, @Labrador, @kranaud36, @plloyd88, @owenclass, @Drogba's Bitch, @Samuel_Scott, @Spankyf, and @SteveO. Tagged the old school posters in again to see if they catch up with this section.

A couple of players for me in tomorrow's early Super Rugby game.

Hurricanes v Waratahs: Laumape to score a try at 6/4 with Betway, to score 2 or more at 11/2 with 365 and buy Naiyaravoro try minutes at 15 with SPIN

In my opinion, Laumape should easily be an odds on shot and most other firms have priced him accordingly. 365 are the only other firm to go odds against at 21/20 and their 2 or more price looks generous to me (at least 2 points too long). 

Naiyaravoro is a less strong selection but still looks ok at what I'd equate to 12/5 anytime when 13/8 is the best available.

Weather could be stormy but I still like these bets at the prices, especially the former.