** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

April 3 - April 9

Also this...

Back Lesley Kerkhove (+1.5 sets) to beat Timea Babos at 2.10 with Paddy Power

Babos might be the better player of the two overall, but she does tend to be shaky early on and she'll be up against a very dangerous opponent here, so I like the odds for the set handicap in this one. Kerkhove has already gone through three qualifying rounds in Monterrey, so she'll have the momentum on her side - and she certainly has what it takes to trouble the world's number thirty talent-wise.

Tomas Lipovsek Puches logoTomas Lipovsek PuchespAdrian Menendez Maceiras logoAdrian Menendez Maceiras

Must try Puches here. AMM should be tired after from zero to hero run in Mexico. Also he played on hard and transfer should do little work too. Puches had pretty good win recently so i would price him at 1,6, so i'm more than happy to take him @2,2 

Edited by tomagio

Ostapenko @2,20 

Ostapenko 2:0 @3,60 

I have no idea why Kassatkina becomes favorite in this match. Ostapenkos strikes are mutch more powerful, her serve is also better. Kassatkina has a lot problems to hold her serve in privious matches. In the H2H Ostapenko leads 2:0, one game played on clay. If she shouldn't get mentally problems she will win this. For sure there is the option that she has a bad day but if everything goes fine she can't lose this in my opinion. 

Excuse my bad english and good luck (: