** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Week > Mar 28th - Apr 2nd

I'll be backing the Hibs win at 5/6 today. The price has a touch of value in it.

We play better away from home when teams don't sit in as much against us, we have a very good record at Dunfermline and with the backing of a large Hibs support we can win this with a goal or 2 to spare to put 1 hand on the league trophy.

I said it earlier in the thread but I'll say it again. In fact I'll shout it  CELTIC SHOULD BE BACKED WITH CONFIDENCE :ok

Stevenage 23/20, Plymouth 7/5 and Brentford 13/10 pays 10/1.

Stevange will be looking to consolidate their play off place against Barnet who have only won once in their last 5.

Not sure why Plymouth are priced at 7/5 at home to Accrington who have been decent of late but Plymouth will be looking to keep their automatic promotion push, home win. 

Brentford at home to Bristol City, I know Bristol beat us  (Huddersfield) 4-0 out last time but they looked average and we were bloody awful. i think Brentford will have too much for them at home.

18 hours ago, Icongene said:

Took a last minute punt on Aberdeen to win and under 2.5 at 3.40.

Dundee come into it in poor form and will look to shut up tight and pinch a one goal victory. The (a) team have been on a great run of form and tend to win a large proportion of matches 1-0.

Edit: 3-0 Aberdeen after 36' mins! 

Make that 4-0 after 38' mins :loon

:lol Well, I wish I could say that bet almost came off. I think Aberdeen heard you and just took the piss!

1 hour ago, allthethings said:
  • I've taken Coventry odds 4.12. The draw was another possibility. Oxford not only are missing McAleny, but Chris Maguire is a doubt given his ongoing groin issue. Games like these are often really 50-50, and I'll go for the best odds.

Maguire's in after all. I should know better than to trust Oxford's own website.

Edited by allthethings

On 3/28/2017, 4:59:31, allyhibs said:

Celtic cannot be ignored this weekend at these odds, it will be a straightforward away win to be crowned champions against a Hearts side who look like they have serious problems at the moment. Celtic win at 4/9 is my bet of the weekend, i'll also be having a bit on -1, -2 and -3. Fill yer boots guys.

0-5    :cow:beer:cigar