** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Mar 31st - Apr 2nd

ligue1ratings.jpg.f358b9b4715333d2219daa

Ligue 1 is back after the international break and here are the ELO ratings! Monaco and PSG are in the French League Cup Final remember. What are we thinking guys?

@Icongene, a generally positive week for yourself last round. What bets are taking your fancy here?

@Pep004 and @FCNA, I always seek your opinions on Nantes to try and give us a better idea of their results. What do you reckon this weekend?

@betcatalog, an off-week with that Marseille result but keen to hear your thoughts on these games.

@KingSoccertips, you backed Metz to win at that great price. Superb shout. What are you liking here?

@michaelwinsall, glad to see you putting your thoughts forward last round. What are you thinking for this weekend mate?

Interested to hear the thoughts of other recent contributors such as @rangers234, @sajtion, @DrBetter, @KikoCy, @andrewcalo, @Tanktop, and @hairline.

What about some of you old school posters that haven't gotten involved for a short while? @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @JLEE, @saimon76, @meatman, @Smurf, @Lisandri, and @kaka10.

Ordinary, but if their crosses on Santini will be successful, then Lorient will need another match with 3 goals scored. I have Lorient on radar for a while, and I will continue with them anyway. I believe that they can surprise and avoid the relegation. I know that it is a tough call, but I believe that they can.

Gkingkamp total has 16 to 30 under 2,5 and 9 to 14 under 2,5 in the stadium. Nancy offers the worst offensive line in the division with 21 goals in 30 games assets. Total has 21 to 30 under 2,5 and 12 to 15 under 2,5 away. I expect the visitors to give the degree or degrees and not the button again, as with Lorient, expect close game with few goals
EA GUINGAMP vs AS NANCY LORRAINE @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.61

On 3/28/2017, 11:01:06, StevieDay1983 said:

ligue1ratings.jpg.f358b9b4715333d2219daa

Ligue 1 is back after the international break and here are the ELO ratings! Monaco and PSG are in the French League Cup Final remember. What are we thinking guys?

@Icongene, a generally positive week for yourself last round. What bets are taking your fancy here?

@Pep004 and @FCNA, I always seek your opinions on Nantes to try and give us a better idea of their results. What do you reckon this weekend?

@betcatalog, an off-week with that Marseille result but keen to hear your thoughts on these games.

@KingSoccertips, you backed Metz to win at that great price. Superb shout. What are you liking here?

@michaelwinsall, glad to see you putting your thoughts forward last round. What are you thinking for this weekend mate?

Interested to hear the thoughts of other recent contributors such as @rangers234, @sajtion, @DrBetter, @KikoCy, @andrewcalo, @Tanktop, and @hairline.

What about some of you old school posters that haven't gotten involved for a short while? @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @JLEE, @saimon76, @meatman, @Smurf, @Lisandri, and @kaka10.

Hello Stevie! Great to see this weekend . Thank God. My thoughts for this week are;

Guingamp - Home DNB

Nice - GG

Guingamp v AS Nancy-Lorraine

Guingamp: Levêque (2/0 d), Benezet (5/1 m), Bodmer (6/0 d)

AS Nancy-Lorraine: Pedretti (22/1 m), Mabella (0/0 f) (both suspended), Badila (21/1 d), Robic (19/0 m), Coulibaly (9/0 m), N'Guessan (8/0 m), Aït Bennasser (22/3 m, 2nd top scorer), Mandanne (19/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 29/03/2017, 23:12:52, Pep004 said:

Ordinary, but if their crosses on Santini will be successful, then Lorient will need another match with 3 goals scored. I have Lorient on radar for a while, and I will continue with them anyway. I believe that they can surprise and avoid the relegation. I know that it is a tough call, but I believe that they can.

I am still shocked they beat PSG. Losing five league games on the trot before that makes that result even more unbelievable. I won't bet on them this week but I will keep a close eye on their performance. They are only 1 win away from safety so that last result could well be the shot in the arm they need. If they win this weekend then the survival mission is well and truly on. If I was forced to bet on their game this week I would probably back them to beat Caen.

@StevieDay1983 who? Caen lost 0-6, Lorient 1-2, perhaps you're talking about Guingamp? :) 

I took Guingamp -0,5 with 4 units! "I believe that Guingamp will try to put the ball on the ground, as Nancy is pretty strong in aerial duels, specially in matches where Diarra plays defensive midfielder role, but without Bennasser, I think that they will lack of creativity in midfield which could be key fact of the game. Nancy will try to wait for counters, but in my opinion, they will have lot of problems with defending their wing positions. That's the part, where they are most vulnerable, while Guingamp with Salibur (6 goals, 2 assists), Coco (4 goals, 2 assists),... likes to attack over the wings, to play widely and create 1on1 situations for mentioned players, while also both full backs Ikoko and especially Marçal are coming higher to help in attack. Then there is also Briand (9 goals, 4 assists) in the box and they are really difficult to cover." Whole analysis here!

I think I will take Marseille and BTTS at 2.70. Really not a value bet but im quite confident in this one. Marseille are excellent at home and Dijon have their survival on the line and so they will fight hard here (at least in attack).

Dijon have 8 goals in their last 5 away games and the (h) teams weakness is for sure in defence. 

I expect Marseille to win but Dijon should give them some problems.

Lorient team totals over 1,25! "Mvuemba said on press conference that they need to be patient and to play smart, but playing defensively against Caen is almost impossible, because no one will be in possession in that case. Caen is also better in aerial duels and if Lorient won't take advantage of possession, create more chances, than they will be the one who will suffer. With new 3 points, Lorient would have 28, same as 18th placed Nancy and with easier schedule than them. Don't get me wrong, I said that this factor of "must win" situations doesn't affect me too much and I am giving much more credits on quality of team and of what I believe that they are capable of. In my opinion, Lorient is less organised team, but the one which possess much more quality. With stadium full of their supporters, I believe that they will give everything to be "back in the game"." Whole analysis here!

I am going with goals on derby between Nantes and Angers. I think that we will see open match. Temperature is ideal, almost windless, and pitch is well prepared, so conditions for the match are perfect. Moulin was talking highly about Nantes. Saying that they mastered 4-4-2, that they remind him on Monaco, with 2 strong, well organised midfielders Rongier and Gillet, and full backs and wings always making pressure on the opponent. Both teams had 15 days to prepare on the match, and I believe that they were more focused on that how to take advantage, not how to defend. Whole analysis here!

Strange that Conceicao decided to start "without wingers", but Angers is killing the match with defensive approach. I hope that we'll see better second half. 

P.s. I like bts on Nice-Bordeaux game as well, even though there is no btts option on hard market bookmakers, so I am thinking about Bordeaux team totals over 1.

Allez Nantes! 

Came home too late, so I finished round with 2 wins and 1 half lost pick (Guingamp -0,5, Lorient tt over 1,25 and Nantes-Angers over) . Angers was reaaaally really poor today. They have no chance against Monaco next week.

p.s. What the hell is happening to Montpellier!? :eek

Edited by Pep004

Anyone knows how it is with suspensions in France? If I understand correctly (my french is still not perfect), then player is suspended for 1 match if he receives 3 yellow cards in period of 10 matches. Am I right or not? I am asking because of Abeid situation.. Important midfielder of Dijon, and without him my stake on them will be lower for at least 2 units. I was thinking to go pretty strong into this match, but without alfa&omega in midfield... 3-4 units tops.

51 minutes ago, Pep004 said:

Anyone knows how it is with suspensions in France? If I understand correctly (my french is still not perfect), then player is suspended for 1 match if he receives 3 yellow cards in period of 10 matches. Am I right or not? I am asking because of Abeid situation.. Important midfielder of Dijon, and without him my stake on them will be lower for at least 2 units. I was thinking to go pretty strong into this match, but without alfa&omega in midfield... 3-4 units tops.

It definitely used to be 3 cards and a one match suspension.

Looking at some sites nobody is mentioning him being out though (Abeid).