** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Mar 31st - Apr 2nd

Hard to predict this coming Gameweek. Feeling that Leipzig and Bayern Munich both will win with HC. Leipzig must show a reaction and think Darmstadt here the perfect opponent. Bayern also must be coming with easy win. Augsburg for me struggling really at the moment and i think in next 2-3 weeks they will sack his coach. Showing in last games not good Performances - specially in Offensive. For me Augsburg - from the relegation candidates - actually the weakest team with poor Form. Can´t see here any surprise. And also i see here Munich not take the pedal from attacking Pedal. They must hold there acutally good Form and Performances because next weeks will be hard games - Hoffenheim, Dortmund,Leverkusen and in CL against Madrid.

Munich -1.5+Leipzig-1.5 @ 2.74 3/10 bet365

bundesligaratings.jpg.fdec4b70ddee1e9482

The international break is over now so let's get back to the domestic action across Europe. Here are the ELO ratings for this round of Bundesliga games. Thanks for your early tip @Neubs.

@WinningAdvice, you were right not to back Borussia Monchengladbach but I think we can all agree we didn't think Bayern Munich would only win by a single goal. What do you think this weekend?

@Duuc, did you avoid the under 2.5 goals bet? Borussia Dortmund sealed a 3-0 win. What are you lured to this round?

@mrclubbie, Hoffenheim bucked the jinx with their win last round. Did you back Bayer to avoid defeat? What do you like this weekend?

Keen to hear from regular contributors to this section including @betcatalog, @Icongene, @DrBetter, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @bet man, @louis12, and @thornvineembers.

What about some old school posters who have become dormant? Fancy giving us your tips again and getting involved? I'm thinking of the likes of @Simeon Borisof, @stanleybright, @MPLouis, @kojic2003, @UnitedForever, @tareks, @daniel3400, and @daragh32.

2.Bundesliga - Friday
Nuernberg-Karlsruhe

Karlsruhe on very bad run of results and also in bad Form. They changed coach in Winter Break and with Slomka in first games it seems too be a litte trend going up. But now weak performances every week. Only Bielefeld and 1860 Munich in away Games have not more points then Karlsruhe. For me they deserved this place in Table - it´s the last Place. So squad seems to be not good enough at this season. And now they have tommorow many missings in squad. They missing Diamantakos, Hoffer and Stoppelkamp. All 3 very important offensive Players. Also they are missing Barry, important Midfield Player Kempe, important Defender Figueras. Last one is also brining some rumors and bad mood in the squad because he is now involved in a Betting Manipulation in Spain. Also missing are Kom by suspension. So 10 Players on Karlsruhe Side are out and the mood for me not the best.
Nuernberg on other Side playing a season to forget. Want to promotion and they can canceld it since few weeks. To many ups and downs and there season is over. Some missings also for tomorow with Sabiri is the important one. But for me here Nuernberg at Home with a good crowd - against a poor Karlsruhe Side with bad mood, bad performances and many Missings in whole team - Nuernberg must be favorites and will win this.

Nuernberg @ 2.10 4/10 interwetten

Hertha BSC v Hoffenheim

(Hoffenheim head coach Julian Nagelsmann have some unnamed players who are doubtful.)

Hertha BSC: Brooks (18/1 d), Kalou (17/6 f, 2nd top scorer)(both doubtful), Plattenhardt (22/3 d), Weiser (14/1 d), Lustenberger (19/0 d), Duda (2/0 m), Maier (0/0 m), Kurt (2/0 m), Schieber (18/3 f)

Hoffenheim: Kramaric (25/8 f, 2nd top scorer, doubtful)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 27/03/2017, 10:40:01, Neubs said:

Hard to predict this coming Gameweek. Feeling that Leipzig and Bayern Munich both will win with HC. Leipzig must show a reaction and think Darmstadt here the perfect opponent. Bayern also must be coming with easy win. Augsburg for me struggling really at the moment and i think in next 2-3 weeks they will sack his coach. Showing in last games not good Performances - specially in Offensive. For me Augsburg - from the relegation candidates - actually the weakest team with poor Form. Can´t see here any surprise. And also i see here Munich not take the pedal from attacking Pedal. They must hold there acutally good Form and Performances because next weeks will be hard games - Hoffenheim, Dortmund,Leverkusen and in CL against Madrid.

Munich -1.5+Leipzig-1.5 @ 2.74 3/10 bet365

I'm not sure I can get on board with that Leipzig bet. Without a win in three league games. Is their Champions League fight coming undone? The title is effectively gone now. Darmstadt might be bottom but they are showing more fight recently. I still think Leipzig will win but I wouldn't be surprised if Darmstadt smash and grab a point. Heart and fight can go a long way at this stage of the season. I'd certainly not be touching a handicap bet with a barge pole.

I like Hamburg DNB. With the exception of that 8-0 freak loss to Bayern, they have been rather good. At home, they have yet lose since the season resumes after the winter break, winning 3 out 4. The only thing that worries me is Koln has the 2nd top scorer in the league in Anthony Modeste. :unsure

Herta BSC  vs Hoffenheim

Both teams struggle to get in the Champions league classification zone. Herta is the best home team in the league, and Hoffenheim is one of the best visitors.

-> Hoffenheim has scored in the last 10 games of the league. They scored in 11 of the 12 games as visitors.

-> Herta is the best home team, they have failed to score in only one home game, in a bad luck day.

-> Herta has an average of 1,75 scored goals in home.

-> Herta scored over 1.5 goals in home in 74% of their games. and 85% of the times against the top 10 teams of the league.

My bets for this game is:

BTTS? YES @ 1,80

Herta BSC  over 1.5 goals @ 2,62    

I also placed bets on:

Nurnberg to win @1,83

Erzgebirge Aue vs St. Pauli - BTTS? YES @1,90

Good Luck Fellas  :ok

Busy day ,I will not have time to analyse the second bundesliga games. Hertha bsc-hoffenheim: my first thought was bts.Bookie is offering 1,77.don't really see value in here despite the goalscoring stats of both teams.Kalou and Kramaric will probably play but they will not be 100%.Hertha bsc kept 5 clean sheets in their last 10 home games.hoffenheim four clean sheets in their last 10games.I think both teams will play with caution here,hoffenheim is lining up in a 352 formation and will try to exploit the inexperience of substitute leftback Mittelstaedt.hertha bsc is aware of that and will make some adjustments.hoffenheim like to attack from the wings and with Wagner they have someone who can finish those crosses.I'm leaning more towards a Hoffenheim win ,but not enough to place a bet

23 hours ago, Neubs said:
2.Bundesliga - Friday
Nuernberg-Karlsruhe

Karlsruhe on very bad run of results and also in bad Form. They changed coach in Winter Break and with Slomka in first games it seems too be a litte trend going up. But now weak performances every week. Only Bielefeld and 1860 Munich in away Games have not more points then Karlsruhe. For me they deserved this place in Table - it´s the last Place. So squad seems to be not good enough at this season. And now they have tommorow many missings in squad. They missing Diamantakos, Hoffer and Stoppelkamp. All 3 very important offensive Players. Also they are missing Barry, important Midfield Player Kempe, important Defender Figueras. Last one is also brining some rumors and bad mood in the squad because he is now involved in a Betting Manipulation in Spain. Also missing are Kom by suspension. So 10 Players on Karlsruhe Side are out and the mood for me not the best.
Nuernberg on other Side playing a season to forget. Want to promotion and they can canceld it since few weeks. To many ups and downs and there season is over. Some missings also for tomorow with Sabiri is the important one. But for me here Nuernberg at Home with a good crowd - against a poor Karlsruhe Side with bad mood, bad performances and many Missings in whole team - Nuernberg must be favorites and will win this.

Nuernberg @ 2.10 4/10 interwetten

FT 2:1 :cheers

Leipzig-Darmstadt

This is a must bet for me here. For sure Leipzig in little Form Crisis at the moment, but this was before the Break of Nationalteam Games. So some players have grab some motivations in there Nationalteams - example Forsberg for Sweden. Tomorrow they will miss there Top-Scorer Werner but for me this is a blow but not a big. The most important men in this team is Forsberg, he will play and maybe Selke or Poulsen will play for Werner. So again there is quality in Attack.Also now new missings on Leipzig Side and they are strong at home with 9-1-2. They have a solid defensive and i think Leipzig-Coach Hassenhuettel have welcome this break for Nationalgames as a positive think. I think we see a other Leipzig, specially they welcome back Keita after his collaps after game against Wolfsburg and his missing was a big blow against last game in Bremen.
On other side we have Darmstadt. NO win in away games this season so far, only 4 goals for them in away games. All Games away lost and now they have also important missings. Niemeyer,Gondorf and First GK Esser are out. All 3 important players and they can´t be replaced in this squad. Maybe Fernandez the second GK isn´t such bad, but he didn´t have Games so far this season.
Also Captain Sulu and Forward (Former Leipzig Player) Boyd are doubtful. If both can´t play it would play in my cards, because my bet is the HC-Win for Leipzig. They have the quality and now playing against a Darmstadt side how are the worst team in League and also if they have show a good away game against Bremen they lost all games away. Last Game in Wolfsburg was terrible to watch - specially from both Sides. So for me:

Leipzig AHC -1.5 @ 2.06 5/10 bet365

Dortmund have the second best attack and has a total of 16 to 25 goal goal and 10 to 13 goal goal away. Schalke has a higher grade requirement, but the game will not be in any way easy, I expect an open game, both teams have good offensive lines and can score
FC SCHALKE 04 vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.66

Bundesliga:

Darmstadt have lost their last 12 away games in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in their last 17 home games in Bundesliga.
Darmstadt have failed to score in their last 6 away games in Bundesliga.
Union Berlin have won their last 6 games in Bundesliga II.

Interesting 27 Football Streaks for 01.04.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-01-04-2017