** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League XXII Weekend > Mar 23rd - 26th

superleagueodds.jpg.b421f69deff06ceb4f18

The big result last weekend was Castleford finally being humbled by Salford in a 13-12 score. Castleford have to be fancied to get back on track at home to Catalan Dragons this weekend. Wigan face a massive game with Hull FC in the game of the week.

What do we think here guys? @harry_rag and @Labrador, any thoughts?

Time is tight this weekend, nothing as yet on the Cas/Catalans game but the hosts are generally trusted to justify the extent of their favouritism.

Better judges than me fancy them to win by 21-30 or like the notion of buying their multi points (currently 345 to buy). If you gave me a risk free spread bet I'd probably have a pop at their total points at 38.

I've gone down the hierarchy a bit today for a buy of Keighley's multi points at 30 at home to Toronto. I believe the visitors are well funded and can see why they're strong favourites (by more than 30 points) but I'm not sure they'll have it their own way to the extent the markets predict. A converted try in each half for the home teams would be enough to show a profit.

5 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I've gone down the hierarchy a bit today for a buy of Keighley's multi points at 30 at home to Toronto. I believe the visitors are well funded and can see why they're strong favourites (by more than 30 points) but I'm not sure they'll have it their own way to the extent the markets predict. A converted try in each half for the home teams would be enough to show a profit.

9 x 12 for a make up of 108 and a 78 point profit. Toronto losing 9-8 at the break before going on to win 48-21. Might be worth keeping an eye out for similar opportunities in Toronto's next few games.