** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Weekend > Mar 25th & 26th

league1odds.jpg.0f9005d816768c84411f21f1

league2odds.jpg.9ef75753b8d61585ce3cdce5

scotchampodds.jpg.9785be6b3656095edb3aab

Due to the international weekend, we have a reduced schedule in the league this weekend. League One, League Two, and the Scottish Championship only. Still, a lot of intriguing ties. So plenty to still discuss.

@skyblues88, 14 points to make up with 7 games left to go seems a near impossible task but the win in midweek is a positive step ahead of next season. Can you make it back-to-back wins against Bristol Rovers against the odds?

@allyhibs, it must feel weird for a fan of a club as big as Hibernian finding your club playing on international weekend. Hopefully, that won't be the case for much longer. Are you backing your boys to see off Falkirk as expected? Bounce back from that Port Vale (with a capital V) tip in midweek! :rollin

@Tiffy, you were, like the rest of us, also foiled by Coventry's win out of the (sky) blue. What are you looking at here? Reckon more consistency will come into play this weekend?

@rangers234, you suspected something dodgy with those Port Vale odds and rightly backed the BTTS option. Your Rochdale draw, over 2.5 goals in the Oxford game, and Morecambe BTTS tips were also right out of the top drawer. Well played. What do you think here?

@salmonman, I'm the same as you. When I post individual tips on here things like Coventry winning for the first time in a blue moon happen! It doesn't stop us enjoying your involvement though! Hit us with some tips for this weekend. Only one way to bust this run of bad luck on here to break to jinx!

Also keen to hear from other contributors such as   @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @Tanktop@sajtion, @Punki85, @andrewcalo, @canaries91@DW_United, @discipline, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @MuineBheag, and @betcatalog.

Some interesting bets there guys! I hope they come in. Due to Scunthorpe's awful form lately I am tempted to back Bradford at that price. However, I can see Scunthorpe being a bit more solid at home after winning their last match at Glanford Park. It's a tough one but I'm not sure I can resist it.

Think I am staying away from the EFL this week. I am preferring instead the consistency of the International calendar, where I have landed two double so far.

JAPAN & IRAN 4.0 (just over)

ITALY DC & BTS NO + ICELAND  1.8

Hibs should win today but we've been so inconsistent lately that I'm not very confident about it. Falkirk will come with their usual game plan of kick the shit out of anyone wearing green and white and try and hit us on the break. A scrappy, bad tempered, low scoring game 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1. The chances of a red card are pretty high I think but I can't find a bookies that are offering that market. As always with Hibs though, Jason Cummings to score first at 10/3 is always worth a flutter. 

I don't get how Dundee Utd are favourites today. They're on a terrible run of form against a St Mirren side who are the opposite, on a great run that includes a win against Utd just a week or so ago, the 9/4 for St Mirren is very much worth a couple of quid but the double chance of St Mirren or Draw at 6/10 is my bet of the day.

I'm pretty much the same as @rashers double of Blackpool and Bolton but I've added Sheffield Utd to make a 4.5/1 treble

Even though Wales + 0.25 made me a few quid last night, I f###ing hate international weekends.

3 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Hibs should win today but we've been so inconsistent lately that I'm not very confident about it. Falkirk will come with their usual game plan of kick the shit out of anyone wearing green and white and try and hit us on the break. A scrappy, bad tempered, low scoring game 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1. The chances of a red card are pretty high I think but I can't find a bookies that are offering that market. As always with Hibs though, Jason Cummings to score first at 10/3 is always worth a flutter. 

I don't get how Dundee Utd are favourites today. They're on a terrible run of form against a St Mirren side who are the opposite, on a great run that includes a win against Utd just a week or so ago, the 9/4 for St Mirren is very much worth a couple of quid but the double chance of St Mirren or Draw at 6/10 is my bet of the day.

I'm pretty much the same as @rashers double of Blackpool and Bolton but I've added Sheffield Utd to make a 4.5/1 treble

Even though Wales + 0.25 made me a few quid last night, I f###ing hate international weekends.

Is that cos Scotland are shite? Only kidding mate England are no better.

Gone for the favourites in a 6 fold today, Bristol Rovers, Sheffield United, Bolton, Blackpool, Exeter and Pompey..21's.

Crawley-Orient 2 odds 4.03

Accrington-Grimsby 2 odds 4.35

Strange odds by the looks of it. Orient are fighting relegation...now, I'll concede they're probably doomed at 7 points down with 8 to play, and their form is terrible. But they're playing a safe Crawley side they beat over Christmas, so I'll take a chance with them. In the other match Stanley are in good form but Grimsby beat them in the first match and match up well home/away. Very generous odds for sides next to each other in the table, safe and out of the playoff spots.