** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (34% Complete)

Torque

• Torque changed the title to £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (16% Complete)
  • Torque changed the title to £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (17% Complete)

Put an order in for Over 0.5 goals at the start of the Southampton v Man City match, went away for a minute and it's been matched and there's been a goal so for the purposes of the thread the bet doesn't count and I'm adding 25.53 to the bank.

Next stake £546.57

• Torque changed the title to £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (18% Complete)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Torque changed the title to £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (19% Complete)
  • Torque changed the title to £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (20% Complete)
Just now, JdsGooner90 said:

Has been a few bets like this you haven’t posted. It has Been a good run so far but anyone can say they have bet on something once it has won no? 

They can. Equally you can say you've put a bet down that actually you haven't. I think I've had more than enough losers on this thread to show I'm not in the business of making things up and make no mistake if the game had finished 0-0 I'd have been recording a loser on here. You'll also notice that I've written it down as money added to the bank and that's how it should be viewed.

Yes we can do that there is just something about doing it after an event has finished that makes it feel like its not right. Personally it makes me less interested in a thread like this if you are going to regularly say you have had a winner without posting the bet first as it doesn’t feel legit.

19 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

Yes we can do that there is just something about doing it after an event has finished that makes it feel like its not right. Personally it makes me less interested in a thread like this if you are going to regularly say you have had a winner without posting the bet first as it doesn’t feel legit.

That's fine. No need for you to check in. Although I'm sure I'll see you when the loser comes.

• Torque changed the title to £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt (21% Complete)
  • Torque changed the title to £100 to £100,000 Glory Hunt