** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Mar 20th - 22nd

3 bets for me. Happy to oppose Sutton away from home again although there are obviously on a 3g pitch this time and they were unlucky to lose at Aldershot on Saturday. Maidstone though have had a couple of weeks off so will be fresh and had found their form prior to their break so they are just about value. Lincoln are now odds on but I think they are still worth backing. Boreham Wood can't score goals (bar a freak 5-0 defeat of Dover) and Lincoln should have too much for them. Chester are in woeful form at the moment and they looked very low in confidence in a poor game against Eastleigh on Saturday which they ended up losing 1-0. Macclesfield will hopefully take their FA Trophy performances over Tranmere into this game.

Eastbourne-Welling o2.5 odds 1.71 for me. Not the best price, but getting the o2.5 instead of 3.0 is a big deal to me.

I was also mulling over goals in Halifax-Gainsborough, but the odds are set at o3.25 odds 2.21. I'd bite if the line on offer were o3. Considered Fylde-Stockport but feel this could be tight. Depends on Stockport's defense, as they are just 6-11 over/under this season away, the league's lowest ratio. Also thought about Poole-Truro...typically when there's an odds mismatch (Truro at 9.33?) there's a good chance of matches going over, but Poole play so many low-scoring matches I don't know if I have the stomach for praying for a third goal late for a push. 1-0 or 2-0 are definitely possible.

Can't find any value in the lower leagues, but agree with @Addpea on Lincoln and Sutton. Boreham wood are a poor team and lincoln should see them off, and i will always back whoever is playing sutton away. Also....

Forest Green v Solihull Moors

Rovers are on fire of late, losing only twice in last 8 (away to dag & red and Gateshead) but won the other 6 scoring 17 goals in the process. Last 4 homw games were won: 3-0, 3-0, 4-3, and 2-0, and they have only had 1home match where they have failed to score. Solihulls last 2 matches were a 4-1 win and 3-3, and have failed to score in only 2 of their last 8 away games

Forest Green & BTTS @ 2.88   

And... today Nuneaton Town have lost their two best players in Joe Ironside: top scorer on 14 with 31 appearances (transfer to Kiddy Harriers), and Jordan Nicholson: second highest scorer with 8 in 19 games (recalled by home club Peterborough). So thats our team totally screwed for the season (not that it was going anywhere anyway), and i wonder why i support an ambitionless, mediocre team... oh yeah, because i live here. Ah the joys of being a non-league fan.....:eyes  At least we're playing Altrincham tonight, so we wont get hammered!

Bloody hell... bookies dont miss anything do they! Just checked the odds at skybet its now-  
Altrincham 2.38 Draw 3.20 Nuneaton 2.63  :lol

First time Altrincham have been favourites for a while!

2 hours ago, allthethings said:

Eastbourne-Welling o2.5 odds 1.71 for me. Not the best price, but getting the o2.5 instead of 3.0 is a big deal to me.

I was also mulling over goals in Halifax-Gainsborough, but the odds are set at o3.25 odds 2.21. I'd bite if the line on offer were o3. Considered Fylde-Stockport but feel this could be tight. Depends on Stockport's defense, as they are just 6-11 over/under this season away, the league's lowest ratio. Also thought about Poole-Truro...typically when there's an odds mismatch (Truro at 9.33?) there's a good chance of matches going over, but Poole play so many low-scoring matches I don't know if I have the stomach for praying for a third goal late for a push. 1-0 or 2-0 are definitely possible.

Adding Poole-Truro, O3, 2.12. 

sorry for late post.my bet tonight is bath -1.5 handicap against gosport.leaving aside the St.Alban game,Gosport have lost last 4 home game: 6-0 hemel,4-0 dartford,2-0 maidenhead,5-1 east thurrock.i think bath is at lest on same level as hemel or east thurrock.my local bookie has this @2,2 and i think is a god bet.

4 hours ago, allthethings said:

Adding Poole-Truro, O3, 2.12. 

And now you know why I don't make money at this. My first bet, the one I was most confident in, had nine goals. This one, two, after I said I didn't want to be praying for a late push, and that's exactly what I ended up doing. Push on the day instead of a big win.

At least my Forest green bet came in! And Nuneaton won 3-1 against Alty... and guess who scored 2 goals for kidderminster in their 4-3 win at Tamworth.... yep... Joe fu@@ing Ironside!!!

Some crazy ass scores last night!

Edited by Tanktop