** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Worldwide Accas

andrewcalo

Idea...

There are certain posters every week in each country/league forum who get a nailed on bet. A proper banker.

i think we should nominate a poster for each country and, as long as they have enough choice, are confident, and find that one banker - and subject to debate - we make a weekly acca out of their recommendations. One bet per league/country.

I like it what about yous?

i'm not sure about your concept. you don't have to be from particular country to select the best one team. i follow all leagues equally and i don't like the word banker as i can pick more than one team from each league who i think has 70-80% chance to win in my head and odds may vary from low to high. if i was playing singles as much as acca's i would be winning 90 percent of times but it's risky as i don't want bookies limiting my future stakes. i think we should have a weekly accumulator thread so everyone can give their top 2-3 picks from top fives league in europe and combine them in their acca at their own discretion. let's try it out.

i will give you mine and others feel free to contribute. let's nail this accumulator

premier league

tottenham, southampton,

bundesliga

leverkusen, 

serie a

roma, fiorentina, torino

ligue 1

marseille, lyon

la liga

atletico madrid, sevilla, real sociedad

£20 returns £3000

First time posting here guys.I find this a great topic !In my opinion acca's can be  profitable when they are well balanced,using games from different leagues and combining different markets(bts,over/under...) so i applaud the idea.Here's my opinion on the above acca.I would stay away from Lyon ,they are verry inconsistent when playing abroad. I'm not feeling the leverkussen pick.they are in bad form losing 3 of their last 5 home games,but they have history on their side,lost only once to Wolfsburg.I see a draw here.Torino-Udinese  is a tricky game,I have the feeling Torino is losing momentum,they are a strong homeside,lost only once but they drew their last three homegames and they managed only two wins in their last 10 games.Other then that I'm diggin it. Maybe Man utd ,leicester,Az Alkmaar,Levante,freiburg are a play,I will have to take a closer look. In my opinion the international break will cause the bigger teams to be less organized, I think there's value to find in bts and over market. 

10 hours ago, allyhibs said:

I'm in.

Scottish banker this weekend,   Celtic 4/9.

I'm not familiar with the Scottish league but the odds seem to high for me no? I'm used to work with decimal odds,4/9 is like 1,44 wright ? I would expect something like 1,20ish for Celtic. Are there injuries or other causes?

2 hours ago, zemo91 said:

I'm not familiar with the Scottish league but the odds seem to high for me no? I'm used to work with decimal odds,4/9 is like 1,44 wright ? I would expect something like 1,20ish for Celtic. Are there injuries or other causes?

You're right, Celtic are overpriced here. It's the bet of the weekend for me.

Not feeling Leicester Walkers crisps. Don't know why...

Maybe because Stoke almost forced a draw away to Chelsea a few weeks ago?

The tipster I love is on the 'Pool -1 ... so maybe Liverpool to win? After the last international break they flew important players back quickly too and then drew with Southampton 0-0. Also, Coleman being out might not be such a big deal with Ashley Williams around...any thoughts?

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 21.56.24.png

3 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

Not feeling Leicester Walkers crisps. Don't know why...

Maybe because Stoke almost forced a draw away to Chelsea a few weeks ago?

The tipster I love is on the 'Pool -1 ... so maybe Liverpool to win? After the last international break they flew important players back quickly too and then drew with Southampton 0-0. Also, Coleman being out might not be such a big deal with Ashley Williams around...any thoughts?

You're right about the Leicester game,Stoke is probably super motivated after their performance against Chelsea.Don't trust the Liverpool game,Everton has a world class striker who has been on fire lately.their away form has been improving,I just don't see them lose with 2 goals difference.maybe bts is a play? No actually I don't like it,few clean sheets in the head to head meetings.its a derby so everybody will be highly motivated and focused.Would I play it as a single,maybe but I would not put it in a monsteracca

Not much reply ,will be for the next weeks, Marseille win, sassuolo-lazio bts,Az  Alkmaar win,Levante win,fiorentina win,levandialas-veria under 2,5,Zurich win,Burnley+1,5,total goals Everton over 0,5,total goals Leicester over 1,5,west ham bts,Dortmund bts 

So here's how we will do it...

TO PICK THIS WEEK:

Scotland @allyhibs

Italy @andrewcalo

France @Pep004

England @willie82

Spain @Notorious

Germany @vasilli07

Greece @betcatalog

I'm on Juve for my part. Easy win and low odds will add up once the other bets come in lol

Remember - we want one banker because the acca is only as good as its weakest link.