** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

double your money

Hello  I have sat in the bookmaker and paper trade this

I love too find ways to bet on any sports but i must have as many chances working for me here's one I found

does  anybody still bet in the high street bookmaker? because this market is not online

and only one bookmaker does this market

the mathematics tells you if you can double a 1/3 and a 1/2 shot it becomes an evens chance
there's a market  that you could do  every day by just picking two greyhound races out of 8  and the beauty of this market is you get 3 greyhound running for you
so anyone who has one brain cell can look at the right ups in the racing post and
get a idea who could win the race but the beauty is you got three dogs running for you
also the market starts at 11am and end when horseracing starts so you know which races you can study 

Remember be patient and wait for the right races to come along before you decide to place a bet, this takes a lot of discipline Believe me it will definitely be worth it because you will begin to profit almost instantly you must remember you only want two races and two wins to double your money
Don’t behave carelessly and chase loses. If you do it won’t take too long for your betting bank to be seriously depleted, or even worse wiped out. Be warned, if on any days betting you still incur losses. See it as a temporary hitch on the way to your long-term profit goals; stop and walk away until the next day. so what's the market?
the market in on the special bet screen 

odd trap v even trap       or      the inside v outside

the shortest price I seen  was 1/3 the  biggest was 4/5  for this market the bookmaker is
BETFRED hope this is use to anybody who still bet in the high street

Edited by monty63

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...