** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Weekend > Mar 17th - 19th

2 hours ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

God I feel like weeping mate, a big chance to heap some pressure on both you and Newcastle, make you win both win today but god, we were just rubbish all over the park, just so poor it's untrue. To be honest I think that hammers the nail in our automatic promotion coffin and it's yours and Newcastle's now from here on in.

Going to have a study and come back with some bets after my lay off.

Yes, very uncharacteristic of you last night. I'll read a match report over the weekend. Watch Brighton throw any advantage away today though, it's been that sort of season. At least we can expect a response from your boys in the next game.

Crawley 4.09 @ Grimsby

Carlisle 4.32 @ Mansfield

Stevenage-Portsmouth X 3.83

Not much to say about it, as these are bets based on stats, but League Two is just great for away dogs. I wanted to take Morecambe as well, just because of the price, but even with Plymouth's struggles closing down poorer sides at their home pitch, Morecambe aren't that good since they lost attack in the transfer window.

21 hours ago, Tiffy said:

Yes, very uncharacteristic of you last night. I'll read a match report over the weekend. Watch Brighton throw any advantage away today though, it's been that sort of season. At least we can expect a response from your boys in the next game.

Gutted you boys lost to Leeds. I cannot stand smug Garry Monk and the prospect of him taking Leeds up is stomach-churning. I just would love to see Brighton and Huddersfield both go up. They both deserve the opportunity so I really hope they do. These defeats are inevitable in the dogged race for promotion. It's all about how you react to those knock downs.

On 19/03/2017, 10:28:42, StevieDay1983 said:

Gutted you boys lost to Leeds. I cannot stand smug Garry Monk and the prospect of him taking Leeds up is stomach-churning. I just would love to see Brighton and Huddersfield both go up. They both deserve the opportunity so I really hope they do. These defeats are inevitable in the dogged race for promotion. It's all about how you react to those knock downs.

Yeah, I could see it coming a mile off. At least I managed to get one thing right this weekend! The team have gone to Valencia during the international break, so hopefully it will do them good. I am sure you dislike Monk from his time at Swansea, but it's the Leeds fans that  I always find a bunch of pricks. (Apologies if there are any decent ones on here) I have to walk behind the away end at the Amex after each game, and it is never a pleasant experience when they visit.

None of the top 3 scored this weekend did they!

On 18/03/2017, 09:30:11, StevieDay1983 said:

:lol Tiffy mate! Again! Need to get order out on a special member tag for you. "Corner King" or something similar. Great work!

Ally, I always give inside information on Cardiff but I would never recommend backing us. That's the pessimistic side coming out in me. We are really decent value this weekend though.

Corner King!!!!!! Think I'll be walking in a straight line after this weekend, haha, certainly won't be going round any bloody corners!