** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Mar 18th & 19th

50 minutes ago, rashers said:

During my safe 3 fold yesterday i cashed it out and stuck it on AC Milan to win. Seeing as Swansea didn't score it was the right choice , with AC Milan getting the 1-0 victory

i have 2 bets on today ( treble & 4 Fold ) but only 2 Premier League fixtures in 1 bet being the treble *3rd fixture is Italian*

Tottenham's home form is not to be missed , NO LOSSES and 3 draws in all Premier League fixtures this season !! Those stats are enough for me to back Tottenham as solid winners.

2 heavy hitters who can score goals , Man City v Liverpool. With Man City scoring in 85% of their last 20 home games and Liverpool scoring in 85% of their last 20 away games there's no reason why both teams cant hit the back of the net. But im going to edge Man City as favourites here being at home *fingers crossed*

Tottenham Win

Man City v Liverpool BTTS Man City Win

as a double this comes at 5.12/1 with bet365

I'm undecided on the Tottenham win. I think Son is proving he's a great squad player so might provide the goals the team will lack in Kane's absence. It will also be interesting to see how Janssen plays now the monkey is off his back. That said, the title race (if we still consider it up for grabs even though Chelsea realistically have it tied up) has many twists and turns at this stage. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop points.

I agree that Manchester City and Liverpool BTTS is a great shout. Will City win? It's hard to tell that Champions League loss will hit them. I just think Klopp's Liverpool are always counted out in the big games but they repeatedly do the business. City are also always susceptible to a home defeat when they are favourites. If these come in you've done well. I think I'll back there to be goals in the City vs Liverpool game but I just don't know about Tottenham.

39 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I'm undecided on the Tottenham win. I think Son is proving he's a great squad player so might provide the goals the team will lack in Kane's absence. It will also be interesting to see how Janssen plays now the monkey is off his back. That said, the title race (if we still consider it up for grabs even though Chelsea realistically have it tied up) has many twists and turns at this stage. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop points.

I agree that Manchester City and Liverpool BTTS is a great shout. Will City win? It's hard to tell that Champions League loss will hit them. I just think Klopp's Liverpool are always counted out in the big games but they repeatedly do the business. City are also always susceptible to a home defeat when they are favourites. If these come in you've done well. I think I'll back there to be goals in the City vs Liverpool game but I just don't know about Tottenham.

Son doing very well at the moment and can show he can provide the goals , but theres also Ali and Eriksen  who are both proven to score goals. im going to stick my neck out and say  Ali and Erikson to both score in this game :loon

City lost their last meeting to Liverpool 1-0 so there could be a possibility Liverpool could get the double over them , but im hoping on City winning using the home advantage and the crowd as the 12th man to add pressure to Liverpool. Problem with big teams playing each other is they could cancel each other out and end up a draw .. 1-1 ??

21 hours ago, rashers said:

Son doing very well at the moment and can show he can provide the goals , but theres also Ali and Eriksen  who are both proven to score goals. im going to stick my neck out and say  Ali and Erikson to both score in this game :loon

City lost their last meeting to Liverpool 1-0 so there could be a possibility Liverpool could get the double over them , but im hoping on City winning using the home advantage and the crowd as the 12th man to add pressure to Liverpool. Problem with big teams playing each other is they could cancel each other out and end up a draw .. 1-1 ??

Going to quote myself here regarding the Tottenham game with Ali and Erikson both scoring. Out of curiosity i asked Bet365 the odds of Tottenham to win and Ali and Erikson to both score anytime

Ashley F 7/10 for tottenham win , 13/10 and 11/5 for ali and eriksen

£5 treble would of landed £62.56 ( £57.56 profit ) , would of been nice if i had placed it though :$

Was unlucky with the Man City game , penalty shouts  for both sides. Again another prediction i didn't place  "1-1".  

On 17/03/2017, 13:24:46, rashers said:

Hi , 1st post :ok

Saturday fixtures :

The stand out game for me is Everton v Hull , i think this is the only fixture that looks a dead cert with Everton as winners. Looking at the other fixtures its hard to call any Home or Away winners. Although you could look at Chelsea away to Stoke. With Chelsea on form and Stoke being Stoke maybe go for the draw or double chance with Chelsea as a safer option.

Next i would be looking at Bournemouth v Swansea. Bournemouth struggling to find any real form but manage to score 1 goal a game at home and pretty much concede 2. Swansea managing to find the back of the net on their last 5 away matches i can see both teams scoring. If your risky maybe BTTS Swansea win.

Safe betting options :

3 Fold

Everton v Hull - Everton WIN

Stoke v Chelsea - Double Chance Draw or Chelsea 

Bournemouth v Swansea - BTTS 

Look @rashers, no body likes a bloody show off ok, especially on here!

I mean, you swan in here, with your first post and put 3 winners on the table, it's just not how it works on here, right everyone?

I mean we could all post winning tips on here ALL the time, especially me, but we have to put a few duffers in here occasionally (apart from @allyhibs, he does it more than most). I pick winning tips all the time, just choose not to put them on, OK rashers, got it now?

Not that I am jealous or anything

Well done by the way

:beer:welcome