• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Weekend > Mar 18th & 19th

Recommended Posts

Only betting on one game

Manchester City vs Liverpool

Going safe with BTTS. There's always goals when these two meet. Both attacking teams with leaky defenses. So, i'm going with both scoring at least once.

BTTS 1.57 @Bet365

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing i can really add as my thoughts on these games have largely been mentioned above.

West Brom v Arsenal.

BTTS @1.81.

Good luck this weekend fella`s, will be difficult with the poor value from here to season end.

 

Bit late with this one but expect both West Ham and Leicester to score, BTTS @1.76.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manchester City has a total of 18 to 27 over 2,5 and 16 of the 27 goal goal and has 8 to 13 over 2,5 and 10 to 13 goals goals away. Liverpool has a total of 19 in 28 goal goal so far in the league. The two groups are not in the perfect racing condition, fighting for the third position, have excellent aggressive lines and can score at least one goal and confirm the Goals
MANCHESTER CITY vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During my safe 3 fold yesterday i cashed it out and stuck it on AC Milan to win. Seeing as Swansea didn't score it was the right choice , with AC Milan getting the 1-0 victory

i have 2 bets on today ( treble & 4 Fold ) but only 2 Premier League fixtures in 1 bet being the treble *3rd fixture is Italian*

Tottenham's home form is not to be missed , NO LOSSES and 3 draws in all Premier League fixtures this season !! Those stats are enough for me to back Tottenham as solid winners.

2 heavy hitters who can score goals , Man City v Liverpool. With Man City scoring in 85% of their last 20 home games and Liverpool scoring in 85% of their last 20 away games there's no reason why both teams cant hit the back of the net. But im going to edge Man City as favourites here being at home *fingers crossed*

 

Tottenham Win

Man City v Liverpool BTTS Man City Win

as a double this comes at 5.12/1 with bet365

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rashers said:

During my safe 3 fold yesterday i cashed it out and stuck it on AC Milan to win. Seeing as Swansea didn't score it was the right choice , with AC Milan getting the 1-0 victory

i have 2 bets on today ( treble & 4 Fold ) but only 2 Premier League fixtures in 1 bet being the treble *3rd fixture is Italian*

Tottenham's home form is not to be missed , NO LOSSES and 3 draws in all Premier League fixtures this season !! Those stats are enough for me to back Tottenham as solid winners.

2 heavy hitters who can score goals , Man City v Liverpool. With Man City scoring in 85% of their last 20 home games and Liverpool scoring in 85% of their last 20 away games there's no reason why both teams cant hit the back of the net. But im going to edge Man City as favourites here being at home *fingers crossed*

 

Tottenham Win

Man City v Liverpool BTTS Man City Win

as a double this comes at 5.12/1 with bet365

 

I'm undecided on the Tottenham win. I think Son is proving he's a great squad player so might provide the goals the team will lack in Kane's absence. It will also be interesting to see how Janssen plays now the monkey is off his back. That said, the title race (if we still consider it up for grabs even though Chelsea realistically have it tied up) has many twists and turns at this stage. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop points.

I agree that Manchester City and Liverpool BTTS is a great shout. Will City win? It's hard to tell that Champions League loss will hit them. I just think Klopp's Liverpool are always counted out in the big games but they repeatedly do the business. City are also always susceptible to a home defeat when they are favourites. If these come in you've done well. I think I'll back there to be goals in the City vs Liverpool game but I just don't know about Tottenham.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I'm undecided on the Tottenham win. I think Son is proving he's a great squad player so might provide the goals the team will lack in Kane's absence. It will also be interesting to see how Janssen plays now the monkey is off his back. That said, the title race (if we still consider it up for grabs even though Chelsea realistically have it tied up) has many twists and turns at this stage. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop points.

I agree that Manchester City and Liverpool BTTS is a great shout. Will City win? It's hard to tell that Champions League loss will hit them. I just think Klopp's Liverpool are always counted out in the big games but they repeatedly do the business. City are also always susceptible to a home defeat when they are favourites. If these come in you've done well. I think I'll back there to be goals in the City vs Liverpool game but I just don't know about Tottenham.

Son doing very well at the moment and can show he can provide the goals , but theres also Ali and Eriksen  who are both proven to score goals. im going to stick my neck out and say  Ali and Erikson to both score in this game :loon

City lost their last meeting to Liverpool 1-0 so there could be a possibility Liverpool could get the double over them , but im hoping on City winning using the home advantage and the crowd as the 12th man to add pressure to Liverpool. Problem with big teams playing each other is they could cancel each other out and end up a draw .. 1-1 ??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, rashers said:

Son doing very well at the moment and can show he can provide the goals , but theres also Ali and Eriksen  who are both proven to score goals. im going to stick my neck out and say  Ali and Erikson to both score in this game :loon

City lost their last meeting to Liverpool 1-0 so there could be a possibility Liverpool could get the double over them , but im hoping on City winning using the home advantage and the crowd as the 12th man to add pressure to Liverpool. Problem with big teams playing each other is they could cancel each other out and end up a draw .. 1-1 ??

 

 

Going to quote myself here regarding the Tottenham game with Ali and Erikson both scoring. Out of curiosity i asked Bet365 the odds of Tottenham to win and Ali and Erikson to both score anytime

Ashley F 7/10 for tottenham win , 13/10 and 11/5 for ali and eriksen

£5 treble would of landed £62.56 ( £57.56 profit ) , would of been nice if i had placed it though :$

 

Was unlucky with the Man City game , penalty shouts  for both sides. Again another prediction i didn't place  "1-1".  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/03/2017, 13:24:46, rashers said:

Hi , 1st post :ok

Saturday fixtures :

The stand out game for me is Everton v Hull , i think this is the only fixture that looks a dead cert with Everton as winners. Looking at the other fixtures its hard to call any Home or Away winners. Although you could look at Chelsea away to Stoke. With Chelsea on form and Stoke being Stoke maybe go for the draw or double chance with Chelsea as a safer option.

Next i would be looking at Bournemouth v Swansea. Bournemouth struggling to find any real form but manage to score 1 goal a game at home and pretty much concede 2. Swansea managing to find the back of the net on their last 5 away matches i can see both teams scoring. If your risky maybe BTTS Swansea win.

Safe betting options :

 

3 Fold

Everton v Hull - Everton WIN

Stoke v Chelsea - Double Chance Draw or Chelsea 

Bournemouth v Swansea - BTTS 

Look @rashers, no body likes a bloody show off ok, especially on here!

I mean, you swan in here, with your first post and put 3 winners on the table, it's just not how it works on here, right everyone?

I mean we could all post winning tips on here ALL the time, especially me, but we have to put a few duffers in here occasionally (apart from @allyhibs, he does it more than most). I pick winning tips all the time, just choose not to put them on, OK rashers, got it now?

 Not that I am jealous or anything

Well done by the way

:beer:welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tiffy said:

I mean we could all post winning tips on here ALL the time, especially me, but we have to put a few duffers in here occasionally (apart from @allyhibs, he does it more than most). I pick winning tips all the time, just choose not to put them on, OK rashers, got it now?

Oi :moon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

    • Free Bets
    • Offers
    • Casino

    • Up to £200 Deposit Bonus! Use Bonus Code: PLVIP. New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets! PLUS £5 Free Bet Every Week! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £30 Risk Free Bet! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • Bet £10, Get £40 Free Bets! £30 Free Bets & £10 Casino Bonus. New Customers. T&C's Apply. 18+
    • Bet £10, Get £20 Free Bet! Bet £10 & get a £20 Free Bet! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £20 Risk Free Bet! Refunded as £20 CASH! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £100 in Free Bets! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • Bet £5, Get £20 Free Bets! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets! PLUS £10 Free Bet Every Week! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • 25/1 Liverpool to beat Leicester! New Customers. T&C's Apply. 18+
    • 33/1 Newcastle to beat Brighton! New Customers. T&C's Apply. 18+
    • £20 Risk Free Bet for #WhatsOddsPaddy! PLUS Money Back in CASH if it loses! New Customers. T&C's Apply. 18+
    • £10 Free Bet Every Week! £10 free bet every week in VIPP Club! EXISTING Customers too! T&C's apply. 18+
    • £100 Welcome Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £200 Bonus +200 Free Spins! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £100 Deposit Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £10 No Deposit + £500 Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+

    Betting Tools

    Most Visited

    Shortcuts

    Strategic Partners

  • Popular Members