** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Midweek > Mar 14th & 15th

champratings.jpg.419e48bba72ea859600d87b

league1ratings.jpg.5548d6709df4c34cee199

league2ratings.jpg.4ef01612d525debe6cd41

A full schedule in League One and League Two this midweek but a few other fixtures in the Championship and Scottish Championship. Not much time to discuss it all but keen to get the thoughts of you regular contributors including @Icongene, @dogmeister, @Tiffy, @Kenton Schweppes, @DW_United, @Tanktop, @sajtion, @Punki85, @salmonman, @MuineBheag, @rangers234, @canaries91, @allyhibs, @skyblues88, and @betcatalog.

I appreciate not all of you might be as interested due to a lack of Championship and Scottish Premier League games which often take the focus but there's a few interesting prices floating around so any tips are a help. Let's try and smash the bookies this week!

carlisle and colchester have switched off again and must be opposed and exeter have been complacent in past two matches. i hope they take this one seriously. scunthopre was darn unlucky not to win over the weekend. i have never seen three penalties give in ten minutes. bolton is obvious choice, southend to beat poor coventry and maybe oldham and bristol rovers, brentford. my acca is slowing coming together. i would advise other punters to stay away from sheffield utd and portsmouth. it's not worth getting involved in these two

Think Stevenage at 3.6 are a decent price away to Blackpool. Stevenage are in very good form going undefeated in there last 9 matches winning 8 of them, they've also won half of there away matches so far this season. Blackpool are also in decent form only losing once in there last 12 however have drawn 8, there home record reads 6w, 8d, 3l, 30f, 19a. I think Stevenage +0.5 at 1.81 is a very good bet.

Although evens is long gone I still think 1.80 for Chelsea to beat Man U is a decent price, with them missing Ibra, Rooney, Martial and Rashford, Mourinho has also said that they are prioritising the Europa league over FA cup so I'm expecting a 2/3-0 win for Chelsea.

Brentford FC v Wolverhampton

Brentford FC: Alan McCormack (5/0 m), Andreas Bjelland (27/0 d), Josh McEachran (27/0 m), Alan Judge (0/0 m), Lewis Macleod (13/0 m)

Wolverhampton: Joe Mason (17/3 f), Connor Ronan (4/0 m), Michal Żyro (0/0 m), Jordan Graham (0/0 m), Sílvio (2/0 d)

AFC Wimbledon v Milton Keynes Dons

AFC Wimbledon: Tom Soares (9/0 m), Andy Barcham (28/5 f, illness), Chris Whelpdale (17/1 m), Dean Parrett (23/4 m), Darius Charles (25/2 d), George Francomb (25/2 d, personal reasons)(all doubtful), Barry Fuller (28/0 d, captain)

Milton Keynes Dons: George Baldock (28/0 d, suspended), Dean Lewington (27/0 d, captain, suspended), Chuks Aneke (15/4 f), Scott Wootton (1/1 d)

Coventry City v Southend Utd

Coventry City: Jordan Willis (28/3 d), Chris Stokes (1/0 d)(both doubtful), Kevin Foley (8/0 d), Andy Rose (21/2 m), Yakubu Aiyegbeni (3/0 f)

Southend Utd: David Mooney (13/1 f, doubtful), Mark Oxley (20/0 first goalkeeper)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 12/03/2017, 19:13:14, sajtion said:

carlisle and colchester have switched off again and must be opposed and exeter have been complacent in past two matches. i hope they take this one seriously. scunthopre was darn unlucky not to win over the weekend. i have never seen three penalties give in ten minutes. bolton is obvious choice, southend to beat poor coventry and maybe oldham and bristol rovers, brentford. my acca is slowing coming together. i would advise other punters to stay away from sheffield utd and portsmouth. it's not worth getting involved in these two

Wouldn't go that far as Bolton being the obvious choice. Granted they beat fleetwood but can they win twice in a row away. Gillingham arnt a bad side and can score goals. If anything Southend away to Coventry is a pretty big price at 2.25... but it looks too obvious. Coventry are awful...

Luton look a big price at 2.45 away to Carlisle.. 

7 hours ago, rangers234 said:

Wouldn't go that far as Bolton being the obvious choice. Granted they beat fleetwood but can they win twice in a row away. Gillingham arnt a bad side and can score goals. If anything Southend away to Coventry is a pretty big price at 2.25... but it looks too obvious. Coventry are awful...

Southend looks too much value. What are the bookies playing at ?

3 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

Southend looks too much value. What are the bookies playing at ?

11 hours ago, rangers234 said:

I am expecting Nathan Jones to get a response from his team tonight after the Derby defeat against Stevenage. Luton had 4 cleared off the line according to the hatters match report.

I'd agree with the posters here about results. 

I'll be looking at Brentford & Fulham on the corners. Brentford should have the most, Fulham too probably, but maybe I'd go for an overs game there.

i'll do some research if I get time, bloody day job keeps getting in the way!

I think we can some goals between Brentford and Wolves...both teams are overish, and last match both ended win just 1 goal, I think they cant repeat two in row, and odd is more then decent...

Other match Fulham-Blackburn, both teams in nice form , motivation on same level, Fulham for play off and Blackburn to survive, but I found some info that Evans, Greer, Mulgrew and Gallagher are OUT for Blackburn, if that is true, I think Fulham have to much for them..GL all!

37 minutes ago, Tiffy said:

I'd agree with the posters here about results. 

I'll be looking at Brentford & Fulham on the corners. Brentford should have the most, Fulham too probably, but maybe I'd go for an overs game there.

i'll do some research if I get time, bloody day job keeps getting in the way!

It's all about the corners on here at the moment! What odds can you find on corners and how many are you backing? Tempted to get on those myself. A few of you on here have had success with them lately. #cornersarethenewgoals

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

It's all about the corners on here at the moment! What odds can you find on corners and how many are you backing? Tempted to get on those myself. A few of you on here have had success with them lately. #cornersarethenewgoals

Not another one jumping on my corners bandwagon, haha! 

BRENTFORD V WOLVES

The corner count in Brentford home matches this season average over 12, and Wolves away matches average over 10. I'd expect both sides to continue that theme tonight, and I like the way Wolves attack down the flanks.

O10 corners with William Hill 2.0

FULHAM V BLACKBURN

Iwould expect Fulham to have the most corners here. They are second behind BRENTFORD in the corner count league. They should cover the handicap set at -2. I can see them attacking more than Blackburn

Fulham -2 AH corners - 1.7 with William Hill

Walsall V Fleetwood

Fleetwood have scored in every one of their away games, while Walsall have scored in 89% of their home matches. Walsalls BTTS at home is 67% Fleetwoods BTTS away is 59%. Just going on stats because i can't be arsed, some tricky games today, goals here i reckon

BTTS @ 1.91 (Skybet)   

Chesterfield v Peterborough

Two very poor teams who cannot score goals. Chesterfield have scored 4 and conceded 8 ( 4of those thanks to Oxford utd) in their last 8 home games (the fewest in the league), score an average of 1.11 per home game and concede an average of 1.5.Half of all Chesterfields matches at home were under 2.5. Peterborough have scored 6 and conceded 12, in their last 5 away matches they failed to score in 4 of them, the other was a kicking of Port Vale. They score an average of1.06 and concede 1.22 away. It all points to a thrilling game...

Under 2.5 goals @ 1.91 (Skybet)

On 12/03/2017, 11:11:15, StevieDay1983 said:

A full schedule in League One and League Two this midweek but a few other fixtures in the Championship and Scottish Championship. Not much time to discuss it all but keen to get the thoughts of you regular contributors including @Icongene, @dogmeister, @Tiffy, @Kenton Schweppes, @DW_United, @Tanktop, @sajtion, @Punki85, @salmonman, @MuineBheag, @rangers234, @canaries91, @allyhibs, @skyblues88, and @betcatalog.

I appreciate not all of you might be as interested due to a lack of Championship and Scottish Premier League games which often take the focus but there's a few interesting prices floating around so any tips are a help. Let's try and smash the bookies this week!

Got to be quick tonight as just heading up the Ricoh for our game with Southend. 

My picks are:

- SHEFF UTD - Starting to pull clear now, best side in this league by a mile. Will beat a poor Swindon side. 

- FULHAM - High on confidence after good win at Newcastle, a win to put them in the playoff places.

- PORTSMOUTH - Follow up their back to back away wins with a home win against Grimsby to keep them cemented in the top 3. 

7 hours ago, Tiffy said:

BRENTFORD V WOLVES

The corner count in Brentford home matches this season average over 12, and Wolves away matches average over 10. I'd expect both sides to continue that theme tonight, and I like the way Wolves attack down the flanks.

O10 corners with William Hill 2.0

FULHAM V BLACKBURN

Iwould expect Fulham to have the most corners here. They are second behind BRENTFORD in the corner count league. They should cover the handicap set at -2. I can see them attacking more than Blackburn

Fulham -2 AH corners - 1.7 with William Hill

Wolves certainly attacked down the flanks, they won the count 3-7, so exactly 10 corners!

Fulham did have the most corners, 7-6, so didn't cover the handicap

FFS

8 hours ago, rangers234 said:

Thank you Brentford .. morons! I actually bet on the draw only for wolves to get a last gasp winner... fuckers haha

If it makes you feel any worse, my mate is an avid Wolves fan and he didn't see three points coming! In fact, he also predicted a draw! Just can't account for these last minute winners!

@skyblues88, sorry to see you guys lost. How did you play? I saw the likes of Gadzhev, Lameiras. and Reid were still not starting. Are they not good enough? Attitude not right? Or is it simply a lack of match fitness. You'd think those three would be starters in any League One side, even some Championship sides.