** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

March 13 - March 19

11 hours ago, ElPrincipito007 said:

I am having a great year in terms of tennis betting so farand you guys are the main reason for that. The AO started awfully with 1 out of 6, but after that I had one of my best runs ever with 12/13. ROI this year is 13,89%. Normally I have more profit when betting on the womens, but this year my ROI on women's tennis is negative and I am doing really fine on men's tennis and that is, I think, because everyone can beat each other nowadays. Despite of this, football betting is not going well so far :(

Mladenovic @3,49

Two players who have a fantastic year so far, but I don't get why a player (Mladenovic) who has a 14-4 record so far can be such an underdog, despite the H2H.

Simply because Kristina can't handle the former no.1 and her style. Caroline is just to good for her. When Caroline is playing good she plays great both agressively and defensively and that's to mutch to handle for many players. She wears her opponents down in the rallies.

Svetlana Kuznetsova to beat Karolina Pliskova at 2.25 with Paddypower

Nice form on Karolina this year but sometimes she's got to lose and I think this might be a time to go against her. I can easily see a final between Sveta and Caro Woz. Karolina isn't untouchable as we saw when she faced Monica Puig. Svetas game spells trouble for Karolina on this slow hardcourt. To many balls for Karolinas liking will come back into play. Sveta can take this, no doubt!

Elena Vesnina to beat Venus Williams at 2.37 with Paddypower

Elena has a 3-2 lead in the head to head and has beaten Venus by a 2-1 score twice on hardcourts in the US. Hard to say how it's gonna end this time if Elena wins since it might just be 2-0 for Elena since she beat Angelique Kerber by 2-0. Venus isn't getting any younger but age has nothing to do with it as we've seen so far this season from Venus. However, Elena can start targeting top 10 with the game she's displayed in IW so she'll be very motivated to reach the semis and possibly the final. Venus probably doesn't care as mutch about the ranking as Elena does so that's where I think most of Elenas motivation comes up. Vesnina is also in the semis of the doubles tournament so as good as she is doing I think it's a good idea to back her here.

2 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Simply because Kristina can't handle the former no.1 and her style. Caroline is just to good for her. When Caroline is playing good she plays great both agressively and defensively and that's to mutch to handle for many players. She wears her opponents down in the rallies.

Despite she has an excellent year, she is too many times overrated. In the bigger tournaments she has too many bad days. Mladenovic is hot or cold. When she has the form I love to see her play,but far too inconsistent. But 3,49 in this form? That`s  a bet I always take.

Kei Nishikori to beat (-1.5 sets) Jack Sock at 2.26 with Pinnaclesports

Nobody is reliable in 2017 some says but for this tournament Kei has been absolutely destroying everything in his path. And he will continue to do so here I strongly suspect. He beat Jack in Washington 2013 7-5 6-2 and when he's in that form as he was in Washington 2013 he does destroy most of his opponents until he reaches a stage where someone like Roger Federer stands in his way. Jack has been having a fair share of problems along the way to this quarterfinal being knocked out by Jaziri almost in his last match and he's played 3 sets every match. Kei didn't allow Donald Young to keep holding his serve in the second set when he was a break up and he even broke him at 4-4 to turn the set totally around and serve it out. He's a beast right now Kei and should continue to be so I have to back him to win this in straight sets.

Yuichi Sugita to beat (-1.5 sets) Yuki Bhambri at 3.16 with Pinnaclesports

Having looked at the head to head between these two I see that Yuichi has a 9-0 lead in sets. In their last match 2015 Yuki retired after having lost first set 6-0. Got to try this bet as Yuichi won his last match against Thomas Fabbiano 6-2 6-4 so it seems he's got a good chance to continue on the same path.

Okay few days without any post, so i'll post my bet of the day...

Shapovalov ML @2,29 Pinn

Denis is huge talent and i love to watch him grow, this is his chance for first senior title and on home field. His servise worked very well whole tourney. On the otherside is Bemelmans which didn't beat any good player and he played his average tennis. Denis love this tourney and last year he lost in SF in very tight game with Evans, this is his time... Playing this really big :)