** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

A relative safe betting strategy I recently discovered

Basically I've found a relatively safe football betting strategy - is to bet on games with score as 0:0@80 minutes to have score in the last 10+ minutes. According to my analysis there's a 1 to 3 (25%) chances that games like this end up with score at the end of 90 minutes (ignore those friendly matches or small countries' league games, focus on famous European league teams - teams that appear often in European Championship Leagues or Europa Leagues and their Amateur team league games, I don't bet on weekends because there're too many games and cause much distractions).

I even wrote a software to identify those high odds opportunities for me 24/7.

Here is my latest analysis to support the above strategy claim and football leagues recommendations: https://edisonideas.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/49-days-analysis-on-football-games-scored-after-80-minutes/

Edited by Victor Lee
Advertising - If you're here to contribute to the forum, great, if you're here to advertise your product, not so great.

35 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Post edited, reason given above.

Hi Admin, I'll be lying to say I don't want to promote the software I've been working on for months, But that's not the main purpose, the main purpose is to prove my strategy works! And I don't feel it conflicts with your forum purpose either (the category is Betting Systems & Strategy) I'm going to edit my original post to point to my personal blog page. If you still feel uncomfortable, feel free to edit it out again. Thanks.

Victor Lee">
33 minutes ago, Victor Lee said:

Hi Admin, I'll be lying to say I don't want to promote the software I've been working on for months, But that's not the main purpose, the main purpose is to prove my strategy works! And I don't feel it conflicts with your forum purpose either (the category is Betting Systems & Strategy) I'm going to edit my original post to point to my personal blog page. If you still feel uncomfortable, feel free to edit it out again. Thanks.

Also edited out.

How it works here at PL is that everyone contributes, that's what it is a community coming together for everyone with one common enemy. If you get involved, then we'll look at allowing your sig link, but you haven't helped yourself. Advertising costs money. ;) 

On 08/03/2017, 23:53:17, Sir Puntalot said:

Also edited out.

How it works here at PL is that everyone contributes, that's what it is a community coming together for everyone with one common enemy. If you get involved, then we'll look at allowing your sig link, but you haven't helped yourself. Advertising costs money. ;) 

I would love to get involved and contribute!

How about: I give your forum exclusive access to a trial version of my software that runs for 8 minutes (fully functional) each time it's opened, and advertise your website's download link in my blog and ebay listing - this way you get more attention to your website and hopefully more subscribers to your forum. In return, you let me put my blog link in this topic, so my software gets more exposure to your forum members. It's a win-win!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017/3/10 下午9:56:05, MrImpossible said:

Is my understanding correct that you have a system with 25% wining rate. If I flip a coin I have 50% chances of wining, if I bet in red/black I have 50%, if I bet on odd/even goals I have 50%, in short 50% of prob. isn't enough to call a system...a system, that's of course my opinion. 

No your understanding is not quite correct: I am recommending a strategy with 25% success rate of winning at least 6:1 odds, so that means you effectively have 50% return on your investment.