** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

hi all , quick question  soccer odds 

is the U/O odds are the one that inflorescence the 1X2 (money line ) odds

i`m trying to understand the connection between the 2 set of odds , and the right way to try to trade the odds during live match 

tnx guys . 

On 08/03/2017, 11:50:49, erez dam said:

hi all , quick question  soccer odds 

is the U/O odds are the one that inflorescence the 1X2 (money line ) odds

i`m trying to understand the connection between the 2 set of odds , and the right way to try to trade the odds during live match 

tnx guys . 

I hope I understood your question, so as nobody tried will try myself but please be aware that I am not an expert. You have to continue your search to find out more

There is no direct connection between line and o/u odds but they are "brothers" :)  because has the same parents : the correct score odds and of course the same grand-fathers : the probabilities to score 0,1,2,...9 goals for each team.

In my opinion, this way,  all the odds has to be consistent so the players can not have advantages from choosing two different type of markets with sure win. 

On the other hand anytime the odds for draw are very low (high probability - at least the majority think that) the better choice  in my opinion should be under (of course after further investigations). Why?  Asumning that the game will be draw, in the under zone we have 2 draws  0-0,1-0,0-1,2-0,0-2,1-1 and 6 total scores. (33%) since in the over zone we have maybe only 2-2,3-3 ? between much more scores. Of course, probably the odds are also low for under but, as I said, further study is need

Edited by giraldi