** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Week > Mar 8th - 12th

eplratings.jpg.152d8a8c23a573dfa7a4a408c

A disjointed week coming week with a solitary game on Wednesday and then a restricted fixture list on the weekend due to the FA Cup. So what do we think here everyone?

@Tiffy, @Icongene, @neilovan, and @KingSoccertips, you all made some great tips for the Chelsea game last night. What are you all thinking for these games?

@KikoCy, you've said you have got the Aguero triple captain this week. Are you going to back him further with a bet on Wednesday night?

@vasilli07, what did you end up going for in the Tottenham game? Are you interested in any bets this week?

@andrewcalo, was it the Tottenham versus Everton game you predicted the draw? Almost, but not quite! Are Swansea worth a draw no bet against Hull?

@sajtion, your views are always exciting to read. What are you expecting this week?

@DrBetter, another who got bitten by Bournemouth! What are you lining up this week?

@Division, spot on with the BTTS prediction. Send us another gem please mate!

@betcatalog, you also delivered once again in the goals market. Keep them coming!

@Mindfulness, no game for your boys this week but do you fancy any bets here?

@mrclubbie, mixed fortunes for you last week. The Swansea leading at HT only being the real let-down. What do you think this week?

@Tanktop, great call on Leicester. Which games are taking your fancy here?

@allyhibs, let down by West Brom last week. Who will you back this week? I'm guessing not the Baggies! :lol

@WinningAdvice, you also backed Leicester wisely. Unfortunately, you did get stung by Manchester United! Interested to hear your choice bets this week.

2 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

Swansea will beat Hull lol

there is too much at stake for both teams. neither team can't afford to lose points especially hull but both will see it as winnable match. i can see both scoring but i'm definitely taking score draw here either 1-1 or 2-2

Edited by sajtion

5 hours ago, Icongene said:

I'll probably take Man City -1 (ah). I can see them comfortable disposing of Stoke.

Yeah, I have to agree with that. It'll be interesting to see if Aguero starts. If he does then I'm definitely backing him to score any time... might even gamble on a scoring two or more.

City - Stoke

• Can't really see Stoke scoring (was considering City/BTTS @ 2.7)
  • Stoke are sub-par away from home.
  • City will need the 3 points to carry them in to their upcoming games vs LIV, ARS, CHE
  • City winning at HT in 54% of games (2nd highest behind Chelsea's 59%)
  • City winning at HT/FT in their last 4 games
  • Stoke losing at HT in 33% of games

City HT/FT @ 1.7 for me; 2u -> most value IMO.

Small stake on 4-0 to City @ 14.00; 0.5u

stoke have lost their way a bit on their travels. if mark hughes sets out team to defend tonight it's going to be long night for stoke. teams can score against this man city backline and i expect them to find one goal but man city should dominate from start to finish and score couple. my call 3-1

I am feeling this too.

Whenever there are big waves towards a set bet 40% of the time it falls short.

Stoke lost one nil against full strength West Brom less than a month ago. At West Brom too. 

Week before they drew 1-1 away against Everton.

Tney're shit, but not that shit. Look at the standings.

75th minute and still 0-0. Overrated Guardiola will never win a championship in this league.

While the so called great coach Guardiola can't even coach his team to a home win against Stoke, his former team beats PSG 6-1 without him. Shows you how overrated Guardiola actually is. 

Edited by discipline

2 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

I am feeling this too.

Whenever there are big waves towards a set bet 40% of the time it falls short.

Stoke lost one nil against full strength West Brom less than a month ago. At West Brom too. 

Week before they drew 1-1 away against Everton.

Tney're shit, but not that shit. Look at the standings.

Good work mate, didn't get on it myself as I'm wary of Stoke's beach dwelling abilities :lol

Real good performance from them tonight, very organised and assured, credit to Mark Hughes. Even Berahino looks to have cleaned up his act!

1 hour ago, Mindfulness said:

Good work mate, didn't get on it myself as I'm wary of Stoke's beach dwelling abilities :lol

Real good performance from them tonight, very organised and assured, credit to Mark Hughes. Even Berahino looks to have cleaned up his act!

Agreed, great shout. Thank fcuk I didn't take City here cos there was no value pre-match. Pathetic performance by all accounts.

25 minutes ago, Icongene said:

Agreed, great shout. Thank fcuk I didn't take City here cos there was no value pre-match. Pathetic performance by all accounts.

Yeh it was tepid from City, Guardiola benched Silva & Sterling. Stoke performed very well without the ball, game was a total yawn feast mind :zzz

12 hours ago, Mindfulness said:

Yeh it was tepid from City, Guardiola benched Silva & Sterling. Stoke performed very well without the ball, game was a total yawn feast mind :zzz

Maybe he should do it the easy way and just play his best players instead of trying to be so "inventiony" all the time. This guy really thinks that he is the football god's son. He also made a lot of Bayern players worse than they were before with his constant addiction for trying out new things. 

3 hours ago, discipline said:

Maybe he should do it the easy way and just play his best players instead of trying to be so "inventiony" all the time. This guy really thinks that he is the football god's son. He also made a lot of Bayern players worse than they were before with his constant addiction for trying out new things. 

He rested players - FA Cup fixture this weekend - Middlesbrough LOL obvs needs the team at full strength

I don't rate City sorry

Premier League:

54% of Bournemouth's home matches have seen at least 3 goals scored.

Hull have kept a clean sheet in 8% of their home matches this season.

You can find interesting Football Facts for 10.03.2017 at http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-10-03-2017 or https://www.facebook.com/EuroFootballRumours

Edited by Magic0024

Based on EPL table:

Liverpool vs Burnley: Liverpool HT - I don't think Burnley can stop Liverpool and the latter has a strong home form

Bournemouth vs West Ham: Bournemouth 1x2 - Winless in 9 matches, should win somewhere before the consecutive meetings with Liverpool/Chelsea/Spurs

Bornemouth v West Ham

In Whams away games they have scored in 85% of them, kept a clean sheet in 8%, and BTTS in 77%. Bournemouth score in 77% of their home games, and BTTS in 54% of them. The odds for BTTS are a shitty 1.53, so in view of Bournemouths injury and suspension problems..

West Ham and over 2.5 goals @ 3.75   

West Ham & BTTS @ 4.50

(odds from Skybet)

Hull - Swansea is a very important game for both teams and may be crucial in deciding their future in the premier league. 

I belive Swansea to be the better team with more quality. Swansea also has a better form and is playing good football with Clement in charge. Hull has a lot of injuries as always and those who are playing regularly are showing signs of fatigue. 

With that said, the risk for a draw  is definitely there. And Grosicki will be dangerous. 

But 3,1 on a swansea win is to tempting here so Im taking it. 

Another interesting game is bournemouth - West Ham. I think both teams will try to win this game and won't be satisfied with a draw. Both teams score lots of goals and bournemouth has a few defenders injured/suspended. 

My bet is over 2,5 goals for 1,75 and maybe  over 3,5 goals for 2,85 with a smaller stake. 

Bournemouth v West Ham

Bournemouth: Simon Francis (23/0 d, captain, doubtful), Andrew Surman (19/0 m, suspended), Tyrone Mings (7/0 d, suspended), Junior Stanislas (15/4 m), Adam Federici (2/0 g), Callum Wilson (20/6 f, 2nd top scorer)

West Ham: Angelo Ogbonna (19/0 d), Diafra Sakho (2/1 f), Gokhan Töre (5/0 m)

Hull City v Swansea City

Hull City: Evandro (5/0 m), Dieumerci Mbokani (9/0 f), Michael Dawson (15/3 d), Ryan Mason (16/1 m), Markus Henriksen (0/0 m), Will Keane (5/0 f), Moses Odubajo (0/0 d), Brian Lenihan (0/0 d), Greg Luer (0/0 f)

Swansea City: Kyle Naughton (22/0 d), Nathan Dyer (8/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

52 minutes ago, DW_United said:

Hull - Swansea is a very important game for both teams and may be crucial in deciding their future in the premier league. 

I belive Swansea to be the better team with more quality. Swansea also has a better form and is playing good football with Clement in charge. Hull has a lot of injuries as always and those who are playing regularly are showing signs of fatigue. 

With that said, the risk for a draw  is definitely there. And Grosicki will be dangerous. 

But 3,1 on a swansea win is to tempting here so Im taking it. 

Another interesting game is bournemouth - West Ham. I think both teams will try to win this game and won't be satisfied with a draw. Both teams score lots of goals and bournemouth has a few defenders injured/suspended. 

My bet is over 2,5 goals for 1,75 and maybe  over 3,5 goals for 2,85 with a smaller stake. 

That's a decent shout in the end. I couldn't decide who would win all week so I've also gone for over 2.5 goals and if pushed for a correct score I would say 2-2.