Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***
StevieDay1983

Weekend > Mar 3rd - 5th

3 hours ago, DrBetter said:

Disappointing Montpellier yesterday... And PSG was so unlucky, Nancy had one chance  in the match at the end, that's it, the rest PSG totally bossed every aspect of the game, many chances, but just a 1-0 win... Let's hope Monaco win tonight to save the day,

Took Monaco win with BTTS... a bit risky.. but lot of reasons to back this one..!

Thinking of a similar bet. Im just not so sure Nantes has that much to offer on the road v Monaco. I think they SHOULD score 1. But if Monaco score early and heads go down then I can see the game passing Nantes offensive by.I think I prefer odds of Monaco -1ah at 1.95.

Edited by Icongene

Took Monaco -1ah at 1.91 and Monaco and over 2.5 at 1.95. 

Match is currently 3-0 to (h) side. Nantes have actually given a good account of themselves going forward by as I predicted they are being ripped apart on the counter everytime. 2 goals in 2 mins for Mbappe has ended this one as a contest and there's definitely more goals here on the in play market. Wouldn't be surprised to see this go over 4.5.

@Icongene You did right... the clever bet here was an over 2.5, but i don't know i believed in Nantes, i saw them some weeks ago vs PSG, i found them good even if they didn't had many chances, but I thought at least they'll be able to score one goal, given the fact that Monaco's defense is not super solid right now... But backing Nantes in away games, to win or to score is something i'll avoid next time...

23 minutes ago, DrBetter said:

@Icongene You did right... the clever bet here was an over 2.5, but i don't know i believed in Nantes, i saw them some weeks ago vs PSG, i found them good even if they didn't had many chances, but I thought at least they'll be able to score one goal, given the fact that Monaco's defense is not super solid right now... But backing Nantes in away games, to win or to score is something i'll avoid next time...

They played well without creating anything clear cut. I was very tempted by the BTTS also but I think Nantes are best left for (h) bets as you say and bets against teams who play attacking and open football but aren't quite at the level of Monaco such as Lyon/Marseille.

Edited by Icongene