** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Mar 3rd - 6th

laligaodds.jpg.5d10372c6521d4b7a9f1d72a7

Please find the odds for this weekend's games attached. There are still a couple of midweek games happening tonight so discussion is still ongoing in the other thread. I'll wait until those games are completed before posting up the ELO ratings with my comments on the midweek games. Feel free to post any early thoughts in here before then.

real sociedad should be motivated to move closer to champions league places in the league so i back them to win

eibar can score against real madrid with the current form they are in but would back real madrid get back to winning ways 

las palmas and osasuna should provide plenty of goals. they are both more attacking minded and both of them to score in each half is very possible.

Sociedad is not random in the first places, has shown stability since the beginning of the season and effective in most games, today I have a major chance to leave with a positive result from Betis
REAL BETIS BALOMPIE vs REAL SOCIEDAD @@ +0 AH REAL SOCIEDAD, odds 1.93

Watched Betis' last match against Sevilla and they completely dominated the proceedings against a quality team like Sevilla ( they could have been 3 nil up if they could have it their way and they conceded two headers from 2 set pieces if I'm not mistaken).. Now Real Sociedad are also there, bang in form but I cannot see a victory for the away team or if ever they were to win it won't be by more than a goal...So, for me, the handicaps is the way to go for this match...

Problem of Betis is that they are playing derby matches (like match against Sevilla is) with 120%, while they have lack of motivation or eager, or I don't know what in other "normal" matches. Basque club is still without Willian Jose, who is their first goalscorer, while I have no information about the appeal for suspension of second best goalscorer Juanmi... I think that it won't be successful, which means they will be little bit short in attack today, as Aggiretxe is out for a while as well. Betis is without doubts a club who can surprise and for me odds on Real Sociedad are too short.

Edited by Pep004

21 hours ago, Notorious said:

Early look I'm feeling a Barca draw

Big call. Was this decision influenced by Enrique confirming he's leaving at the end of the season? I find when a manager does that it can either inspire a team to play better or result in the team losing the will to keep battling if things get tough. I think Barcelona will win but it won't be comfortable. If they were away, I'd be with you on the draw at best.

+ It's also true that Sporting rest some players against Barca, as they have much more important match this week against Deportivo. Carnella, Moi Gomez and Carmona were not even in squad, while there were some players 1 card away from suspension and some of them didn't play against Barcelona (for example first striker Duje Čop...)

5 hours ago, Pep004 said:

Problem of Betis is that they are playing derby matches (like match against Sevilla is) with 120%, while they have lack of motivation or eager, or I don't know what in other "normal" matches. Basque club is still without Willian Jose, who is their first goalscorer, while I have no information about the appeal for suspension of second best goalscorer Juanmi... I think that it won't be successful, which means they will be little bit short in attack today, as Aggiretxe is out for a while as well. Betis is without doubts a club who can surprise and for me odds on Real Sociedad are too short.

Everyone online seems to be on Sociadad here. They're being put up as a hot tip on lots of sites I read. Think they are our very own Punters Lounge tip too. I've taken them DnB as I agree with you regarding Betis's motivation and you really can't judge too much from one home derby performance v Sevilla especially given they lost the match despite a good 1st half. Had Betis taken points I wouldn't back Sociedad here but I've gone small stakes (a) win.

Edit: Am I bat shit mental to be looking at whether or not Granada can beat Leganes? :lol

Edited by Icongene

Barcelona has a total of 17 to 25 over 2,5 and 15 to 25 goals scored and 8 to 12 over 2,5 and 7 to 12 goals scored at home, while Celta have 16 to 24 over 2,5 and 11 to 24 goals goal while away the results are shared.
FC BARCELONA vs CELTA DE VIGO @@ Both team to score, odds 1.72

The two groups do very often high score, the Eimpar has 15 to 25 over 2,5, while Real Madrid has 19 to 24 over 2,5 and 17 to 24 goal goal, while away from home has 9 to 11 over 2,5 and 8 out of 11 goal goal
SD EIBAR vs REAL MADRID @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.60

SD Eibar v Real Madrid
SD Eibar: Lejeune (24/1 d, suspended), Rico (17/2 m), Nano (6/1 f)
Real Madrid: Morata (17/8 f, 2nd top scorer, suspended), Bale (15/7 f, 3rd top scorer, suspended), Coentrão (1/0 d), Varane (18/1 d), Ronaldo (20/18 f, top scorer)

Villarreal CF v RCD Espanyol
Villarreal CF: Sansone (21/7 f, top scorer, probably in), Soldado (1/1 f, doubtful), Asenjo (21/0 first goalkeeper), Angel (5/0 d), Cheryshev (11/0 m), Adrian (5/0 f)
RCD Espanyol: Jimenez (4/0 g), Navarro (6/2 d), Sánchez (16/1 m), Léo Baptistão (13/3 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

La Liga:

Barcelona have won their last 5 games in La Liga.
Eibar have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home games in La Liga.
Barcelona are undefeated in their last 18 games in La Liga.
Granada have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 5 away games in La Liga.

Interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 04.03.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-04-03-2017

20 hours ago, Icongene said:

Everyone online seems to be on Sociadad here. They're being put up as a hot tip on lots of sites I read. Think they are our very own Punters Lounge tip too. I've taken them DnB as I agree with you regarding Betis's motivation and you really can't judge too much from one home derby performance v Sevilla especially given they lost the match despite a good 1st half. Had Betis taken points I wouldn't back Sociedad here but I've gone small stakes (a) win.

Edit: Am I bat shit mental to be looking at whether or not Granada can beat Leganes? :lol

It was close but Real Sociedad came in 3-2 winners in a thriller. Great tipping from all! I think Granada could win. They are coming off the back of a decent win in their last game against Alaves and have won 3 of their last 5 league games. I am quite surprised at their 5.50 price. I suppose that's due to their away form. However, Leganes destroyed Deportivo recently and have also been tough to beat for other big sides. It's a big risk but if you're betting small then it could be one to go for.

Hi guys! 

For now, i'll just back a BTTS in Barca-Celta's game! 

I would like to back also a win for Madrid, but no good feeling here... But a real good match in prevision with Barca-celta... we'll see goals!! Go on Celta, give them hell! 

Eibar should take points to Barca, but they were unlucky.. if Denis Suarez wouldn't score it would be still 0-0 I think. They played great with offensive pressing, but I don't know what to say about todays Real. It's not just without Ronaldo, is also without Bale, Morata, Varane.. but I don't know what to think as in my opinion Isco is one of most underrated players in the team and now he will have chance to be more in front as usual. I think that Eibar could surprise, but in my opinion odds are pretty correct here.

I really rate Eibar. They are in a great place and with so many Madrid injuries up front it should allow the (h) team to focus on what it does best, attack. I quite like the look of Total Goals; Eibar- 2 at 4.2

Or 

Eibar over 1.5 goals at 3.00

Edited by Icongene

I'm also a big Eibar fan. :ok You would expect them to have hit that "new team flying high" slope, but they seem totally confident in their ability as a team and if they build on things and keep hold of their players, you can see great things for them - however, will they do that? :unsure 

9 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

I'm also a big Eibar fan. :ok You would expect them to have hit that "new team flying high" slope, but they seem totally confident in their ability as a team and if they build on things and keep hold of their players, you can see great things for them - however, will they do that? :unsure 

Were Madrid not going to beat Las Palmas too? :lol

Thinking that Alaves are going to be a tough nut to crack for Seville tonight.

I reckon with N'Zonzi missing it might just give Alaves an edge in the middle of the park.

Not brave enough to take Alaves on the (ah) and they don't score a huge amount of goals but I do think they'll give the visitors a hard time tonight.

BET : BTTS at 1.91 -WIN

Edit: I see Nzonzi is back. 

Good team effort from Alaves tonight. They missed two clear cut chances as well as one or two half chances. Seville just never came out 2nd half and looked out of ideas and exhausted by the end.

Edited by Icongene