** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Mar 4th - 6th

12 hours ago, Icongene said:

Apparently Sunderland have a whole host of injuries by the way so get on Man City on the handicap here! 

Yeah, I saw that. Manchester City are finding a good run of form now too. I can see them winning by a couple. I still don't think it will be the rout some are predicting but a City win seems inevitable and it's just a case of how many.

Hey, sorry, i just put my predictions here, won't go into any details this time, sorry... i'll do better tomorrow in PL an other leagues thread!

So a few single and one double:

> Liverpool-Arsenal: BTTS@1.5 combined with Man Utd win @1.25

> Leicester [email protected]

> WBA win @2.1  

> Watford-Southampton: BTTS@1.85

> Stoke Win @1.9  

I'd love to back Everton catching a draw at Tottenham, but too risky. And not backing Swansea here, bad feeling about this game!

Good luck guys!

Some Manchester fans here? I'd love to tell them how much I hate this club right now... Pffff... Bournemouth... @1.25... I really hope they'll get out of europa league, and won't get qualified in europa league or CL next season... What a waste of money...

Man U... Let me tell you... You've made it into the "fucking team i hate right now" list... and also the "never to bet on" list !! Grrrrrrr...  You're joining Liverpool, Real, Inter, and Lyon, what a surprise!! 

What is Mourinho doing with this team.. ? Never saw them playing decent football this season... Poor Zlatan, such a talent wasted in a shitty team (i used to love), a talent who is only able to express 40% of his skills, yet he's above everybody in the PL right now (except Kanté)...

Like Zlatan said, the team he left is far better than the team he arrived in, 6 months later nothing changed... Yet, 25 goals, at almost 36 years old... Man U doesn't deserve Zlatan! And i'm not taking any bet anymore on them... it's like Liverpool... Both teams broke my heart these past years in PL..  after Arsenal... it's a lot.. snif... At least there's Everton... ;-)

Quick question, where would Manchester be today, if Zlatan wasn't there? A 35 years old player, unplanned, luckily arrived for free... 8th? 10th? 14th? 

when i say man utd line up with martial, rooney, pogba, ibrahimovic, mata i thought they would run riot but then after the match i realised they failed to beat hull, burnley and bournemouth at old trafford this year. if they didn't drop these nine points they could have been second place but now i don't think they will finish in champions league places

Premier League:

Tottenham have won their last 8 home games in Premier League.
Tottenham have drawn their last 3 games against Everton in all competitions.
Tottenham have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games in Premier League.
Tottenham are undefeated in their last 13 home games in Premier League.

Interesting 20 Football Betting Streaks for 05.03.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-05-03-2017

Some interesting stats regarding the Spurs v. Everton game.

Three teams have not won an away 1st half in a league game this season.

Everton, Leicester and Burnley.  Everton have managed just 4 1st half away goals in 13 games.

They have drawn 9 of 13 1st half away games, which is league leading with MIddlesbrough.

The hottest team in the EPL in the last 6 home games (Tottenham).

They have won all 6, scoring 16 goals and conceding just 1. 

It's hard to look beyond a SPurs win here, but where are the best bets.

I really like the Spurs win HT/FT here. Spurs have won 5 of their last 7 HT/FT at home, keeping 6 clean sheets. The SPurs HT/FT is priced at 2.45

The SPurs win to nil is priced at  2.75 , and also looks good. 

Some good tipping this week lads. I made the foolish decision to put Ibrahimovic as my triple captain in fantasy football this week. Not only was that a waste of a triple captain but he accumulated a total of -3 points! I also had him as an any time scorer bet this week. I did also throw in a cheeky £1 bet on him to be man of the match too. To sum it up, I bloody hate Zlatan!!! :@

10 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Some good tipping this week lads. I made the foolish decision to put Ibrahimovic as my triple captain in fantasy football this week. Not only was that a waste of a triple captain but he accumulated a total of -3 points! I also had him as an any time scorer bet this week. I did also throw in a cheeky £1 bet on him to be man of the match too. To sum it up, I bloody hate Zlatan!!! :@

All about the Aguero Triple Captain here...

1 hour ago, KikoCy said:

All about the Aguero Triple Captain here...

I know, I wanted to get him in but couldn't afford it. I've used my wild card and only had one transfer. I honestly thought Ibrahimovic would get 1 or 2 goals and an assist or two against a leaky Bournemouth defence. Had he not been booked and scored his pen then it would have been a worthwhile move. Nevermind! Tonight, I can't see past a business-like Chelsea win. It'll be narrow but solid. 1-0 or 2-1 perhaps?

1 hour ago, Magic0024 said:

Premier League - Monday

Chelsea are undefeated in their last 6 games in Premier League.

Interesting 25 Football Betting Streaks for 06.03.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-06-03-2017

A bit of a tame statistic there, Magic0024! Got anything better? :lol

In game betting West Ham v Chelsea 

Chelsea are away to West Ham on Monday night. Away games are tough to win, even for Chelsea.
 West Ham will be fired up for the game. Chelsea are at odds of 1.6 to win the game.

What is your best BETTING strategy ?

My feeling is to bet a game like this in-play. If Chelsea score the 1st goal they will probably drop down to 2.5 to 10 to win the game.
 Is knowing they are 1 goal up worth a .35 reduction in price ? I think the answer is YES ! 
 If West Ham score 1st you have the option not to get involved at all. You also get to see some of the action, and how both teams are playing, before you commit your money.    The in-play bet gives you far more flexibility with your bets !

Its a new strategy that I am trying. Won 6 bets in a row with it yesterday. England in the cricket, Spurs over Everton, Dustin Johnson in WGC, Marseille over Lorient, Las Palmas over Malaga and Inter over Cagliari. Much smaller odds, but a bigger chance of success.

You win less, but you win more often ...

Interested in any thoughts ...

Edited by neilovan

Premier League - Monday

Chelsea have ritualistically killed a goat in their dressing room in each of their last 5 Premier League games.

Interesting 25 Football Betting Streaks for 06.03.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-06-03-2017

2 hours ago, neilovan said:

In game betting West Ham v Chelsea 

Chelsea are away to West Ham on Monday night. Away games are tough to win, even for Chelsea.
 West Ham will be fired up for the game. Chelsea are at odds of 1.6 to win the game.

What is your best BETTING strategy ?

My feeling is to bet a game like this in-play. If Chelsea score the 1st goal they will probably drop down to 2.5 to 10 to win the game.
 Is knowing they are 1 goal up worth a .35 reduction in price ? I think the answer is YES ! 
 If West Ham score 1st you have the option not to get involved at all. You also get to see some of the action, and how both teams are playing, before you commit your money.    The in-play bet gives you far more flexibility with your bets !

Its a new strategy that I am trying. Won 6 bets in a row with it yesterday. England in the cricket, Spurs over Everton, Dustin Johnson in WGC, Marseille over Lorient, Las Palmas over Malaga and Inter over Cagliari. Much smaller odds, but a bigger chance of success.

You win less, but you win more often ...

Interested in any thoughts ...

In play is the future of betting in this game, imho.

I am dipping my toe in the "Big Boys" premier league thread @StevieDay1983!

WHU V CHELSEA

My corner bets have worked a treat this week, and I have done some research on this match. As it's a Derby it could all go out of the window, but I going to have a go anyway.

In their last 5 home games, Wet Spam lead the corner count 23-18, with an average of 8.2 corners a game.

In their last 5 away matches, Chelsea lead the count 17-22, exactly the same difference as above, but with an average per game of 7.8.

Out of the 10 games, there has been one with exactly 10 corners (SUN V CHE 5-5) & one with over 10 corners (WHU V HUL 10-6)

So I feel fairly confident that the game could finish with U10 corners. I also feel that with West Ham picking up & being at home their is fair chance of them having the most or drawing with Chelsea.

U10 corners - 2.0

WHU +1 corner handicap -2.2

3 hours ago, Tiffy said:

I am dipping my toe in the "Big Boys" premier league thread @StevieDay1983!

WHU V CHELSEA

My corner bets have worked a treat this week, and I have done some research on this match. As it's a Derby it could all go out of the window, but I going to have a go anyway.

In their last 5 home games, Wet Spam lead the corner count 23-18, with an average of 8.2 corners a game.

In their last 5 away matches, Chelsea lead the count 17-22, exactly the same difference as above, but with an average per game of 7.8.

Out of the 10 games, there has been one with exactly 10 corners (SUN V CHE 5-5) & one with over 10 corners (WHU V HUL 10-6)

So I feel fairly confident that the game could finish with U10 corners. I also feel that with West Ham picking up & being at home their is fair chance of them having the most or drawing with Chelsea.

U10 corners - 2.0

WHU +1 corner handicap -2.2

Oh well! It finished 6-4 to WHU on the corner count. Looks like they had a late attack to pull a goal back. Wasn't far off with landing both, and a 0.2point profit better than a loss.