** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Coppa Italia > Feb 28th & Mar 1st

coppa-italia-odds.jpg.339b1690cdebb4181f

The first legs of the Coppa Italia Semi-Finals this week. Two massive games with Juventus taking on Napoli and Lazio hosting Roma. How will Napoli bounce back after the weekend's loss to Atalanta? Can Juventus continue their dominant run in Italian football? In the Rome derby, form will go out of the window. Can Lazio defeat the in-form Roma to take a lead into the second leg?

I'm thinking a narrow Juventus win possibly a win to nil against Napoli. Total goals under 2.5 is a strong consideration. Lazio versus Roma could be anything. My head says a score draw. Possibly 1-1? Tempted by a double chance on Lazio.

@sajtion, @WinningAdvice, @betcatalog, @Icongene, @vasilli07, @chris666, @Bronxie, and @DrBetter, what are you guys thinking?

Lazio is having a few injuries. Their decent leftbacks like Lulic and Radu are out leaving Lukaku to play there. He is a trainwreck in defence. 1st choice gk Marchetti is likely to be out too.

Will have to see what lineup Roma will start as they are in the race for the CL spot and EL.

I don't see how Juventus could loose, i'll be tempted to back them @1.7, I don't see either Napoli's players fighting like hell... They were poor against atalanta, i don't see how they could resist juventus.. I might combine that with a draw no bet for Roma... 

Edited by DrBetter

The Rome Derby is a tough one. I would play on a draw here if pushed but im going to sit this one out. To me, Lazio takes this game more seriously than Roma and with them playing Napoli in a few days their motivation is too much of an unknown.

Roma is worrying me right now... 

Edit: Roma didn't had a single chance, Lazio played perfectly, strong in defense... On this match there was a gap between the two teams.. what a shame for Roma, i was impressed by their performance in Europa league against Villarreal.. but no regularity..  Maybe too many matchs disputed lately.. but frustrating anyway.. lost a few bets tonight! At least Juventus made it yesterday...

Edited by DrBetter