** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

DFB Pokal > Feb 28th & Mar 1st

dfbpokalodds.jpg.d8844a0fc0766ec7ca26ebf

The DFB Pokal Quarter Finals this week and there are some very interesting fixtures. Sportfreunde Lotte have shocked the German football world to reach this stage. They now face Borussia Dortmund and it seems to be a tall order at 13.00 with bet365. Eintracht Frankfurt are the heavy favourites for their game with Arminia Bielefeld at just 1.44 but after losing three league games on the bounce are they poor value?

We then have the one that is too close to call between Hamburg and Borussia Monchengladbach. How will the home side react to that pummelling by Bayern Munich on the weekend? It is a particularly tough ask against an away side that have won 4 of their last 5 league games.

Finally, Bayern Munich versus Schalke. It is done and dusted already, right? Anybody brave enough to bet against the home team?

@Neubs, @winnerwinner, @Icongene, @sajtion, @vasilli07, @discipline, @DrBetter, @louis12, @thornvineembers, @betcatalog, and @bet man, what do you guys all think here?

I will play today a double with Frankfurt and Dortmund - both wining after 90 Minutes.

Frankfurt in Bundesliga with 3 looses in a row, but they are still in safty position in the league. So they can fully focus on today´s game. Mascarell and Abraham are back aftter suspension in Bundesliga at Weekend. So both in Starting XI i think - also maybe Meier and Hrgota in Front. Frankfurt with decent quality and with a good defensive for all even if they conceded in last games to many goals. Bielefeld on other sight - for sure they need the money from this Cup Games and they motivated to climb in next Round. But they fighting to hold the League and they have intensive game at Weekend with a 2-2 Draw against Hannover and following Weekend they have very important game against Aue - who are sitting on last Place in League. More Important game i think. Also squad isn´t good enough in deep to play again whole 90 Minutes on high Level. For me Frankfurt clearly Favourite here.

Dortmund must be also winner today. Tuchel in a Must-Win Situation. Media´s mean that the followowing 2 weeks are very important for them - if hey want to stay in Dortmund next Season. Important Games with Leverkusen at Weekend and Benfica next week. But i think today will come a strong Line Up. They have the easist Draw in this round from the Favourites and even if Lotte didn´t play at weekend - they still clear Favourties. Reasons for me here - Lotte put out Bremen, Leverkusen and 1860 Munich out of the cup. Leverkusen whole season with ups and downs and the other 2 Teams are not that Teams who are playing such technical and fast Football like Dortmund - with this style of Football Lotte will have big Problems. I have see this in there games against LEverkusen and 1860 Munich - when the teams playing fast they struggling a lot.

Frankfurt+Dortmund @ 1,71 5/10 bet365

Sportfreunde Lotte v Borussia Dortmund
Sportfreunde Lotte: Steinhart (18/1 d), Zummack (0/0 g)
Borussia Dortmund: Papastathopoulos (17/1 d, suspended), Bender (2/0 m), Götze (11/1 m), Rode (11/1 m), Sahin (1/0 m), Isak (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com