** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Feb 28th - 2nd Mar

@Icongene yes haha. As I said they are that bad, that they are able to beat themselves. Looks that La Liga is decided for them. Congrats for everyone taking those odds on yellow submarine.

@WinningAdvice.. we'll see. Enrique said after match to the players in pocker room and on post match press conference that he is leaving after this season. I think that this could motivate players with different reasons. Besides, they will probably left the CL on next week, so they would be able to be fully focused on LaLiga. We are able to see how much easier is to play only on one front in Premier league. I think that it could be an interesting finish of the season. 

Interesting 16 #FootballBetting Streaks for 02.03.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-02-03-2017

Deportivo de La Coruña have lost their last 4 games in La Liga.
Athletic Club have won their last 3 games against Sevilla in all competitions.
Athletic Club have failed to score in their last 4 away games in La Liga.
Athletic Club have failed to win their last 8 away games in La Liga.
Atletico Madrid are undefeated in their last 11 games against Deportivo in all competitions.
Deportivo de La Coruña have failed to win their last 7 games in La Liga.

Bilbao have some key players out of tonights match, Aduriz main striker, Balenziaga Laporte and De Marcos (3 out of 4 defenders).  Sevilla is missing some key players for tonight like Nzonzi and Sarabia but I think their squad is deep enough to replace them.

Sevilla plays really good and offensive football especially at home. Bilbao has struggled away from home with some bad results lately also they are the team with the fewest goals scored away.

Sevilla at 1.65 seems a good bet to me, I'm taking a bigger risk so I'm on them to cover the -1.5 handicap at 2.53 (international bookies offer bigger odds, around 2.60)

2.5 units on Sevilla -1.5 handicap at 2.53

Poor show from Atletico tonight. Deportivo showed up well 1st half and deserved the lead. 

This Atletico team seems to have chucked it domestically. Maybe the Champions League is where they will now focus. When Simeone leaves at the end of the season lots of players will go to I think. The end of an era for this Madrid team.

They have lost all composure and as soon as they went behind (from a freak goal and terrible defensive mistake) they were far too rushed on the ball, forcing passes, snatching at shots etc.

Could be some good money to be made betting against this team as the season goes on.

For a moment I thought that we can lose the bet on Sevilla, but luckily they finished it with victory. On the other hand, I was puss* this time, only talking about possible surprise of Pepe Mel, but I didn't have balls to put some stake on it. I will try to keep close eye on Deportivo.