** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Official Accas Thread

StevieDay1983

Nice picks... I've no trust on Inter, the rest is fine IMO...

Little friday acca:

Leipzig @2.00 

Brest @1.9  

Bordeaux-Lyon: Over +2.5 // BTTS is fine here also IMO, as Lyon in a DnB too...

Total odds: 3.6 / Stake €: 30

My picks for the week end, nothing definitive, I've to make my selection among those picks:

Juventus @1.45  

Lyon DNB @1.55

Liverpool-Arsenal : BTTS @1.45  

Lazio @1.7 

Bayern Munich @ 1.4

PSG win by more than one goal @1.4  

Montpellier win @1.95  

Monaco @1.4  

Leicester @1.88 

Watford Double Chance @1.65  

+ again, maybe Brest (against Ajaccio), Leipzig, and maybe an away goal at least from real sociedad.. Also the over 2.5 for Barca-Celta is very tempting...

I'd like to take all of them in an acca but i've to reduce a bit.. no idea yet what are my weak spots here on this selection... Saw Lazio against Roma the other day, and it convinces me to back Lazio anytime now, and above all when it's away against a team like Bologna... I've also made a few little acca with small stakes and many of the team above, adding a win of PSG at Barca in my selection... with odds above 6 for an away win, it raise the value of the acca a lot.. I've done a few with more stake, but an over 0.5 or 1.5 goals from PSG at Barca @1.5 or @2.6, much more likely IMO!

It's just accas for fun here... Just trying to hit the grand acca as you've said...!

Edited by DrBetter

I couldn't have been more wrong for yesterday's acca... Brest is french Ligue 2, had a good feeling on them, i've been watching them, I thought they would win to gain a 9 points lead in the Ligue 2 table, in order to secure the title, but they played poorly at home...!... 

I'll make my selection soon for my acca of the week end.. but i won't aim safety... 

Edited by DrBetter

8 hours ago, Notorious said:
Risk
$5.00
To Win
$99.08

6 Team Parlay 

Soccer - Italy Serie A - Draw No Bet

Atalanta vs Fiorentina

Atalanta -225 

Soccer - Super League - Total Goals O/U

FC Vaduz vs FC Basel

Over 4.0 (+240) Mar 5, 2017 7:45 AM

Udinese vs Juventus

Juventus -220 Mar 5, 2017 9:00 AM

Draw No Bet

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Sport-Club Freiburg

Eintracht Frankfurt -190 

Atlético Madrid vs Valencia

Atlético Madrid -250 

Monaco vs Nantes

Monaco -275 

For all those wondering what the odds are in the post, very soon we're going to have an odds converter tool sitting on the right side. We're building a monster, and 2017 is going to be very exciting for Punters Lounge. :ok 

Good idea.. i can't understand shit about those odds, even if you explain it to me!! 

So Juventus let us down.. Another bad week for my accas, Juventus, and Man U lost me two accas, two almost perfect accas... it's been a trend lately.. :@

So in order to save the day, just placed a last one for tonight... let's hope...

City win / Monaco win / Lazio win / Athletic Bilbao Draw no bet  = 3.9

I'd like to point out the fact that Juventus played a poor match, it's not the first time lately, they're not very impressive, ok it's not CL, they're leading the league, surely lacking of motivation, but there is a serious lack of team spirit, cohesion, collective... There's lot of talent, yes, but beside having one of the best defense in the world, they're not showing anything enjoying... I know they beat easily Napoli recently, but Napoli didn't played in this match, didn't defend at all... Juventus struggle anytime there's decent opposition, we've seen that a few time this year... I would have back them as an underdog for the final in CL 3 month ago, but I really don't see anything enjoying about that team in their way of playing anymore... Roma is also quite disappointing lately, same for Napoli..  

Good luck for tonight's games if you've money involved!! :)

Little monday acca:

> Chelsea win @1.6 

> Sevilla Draw no bet @1.40 

> Frosinone win @1.8  (also Dnb is possible here around 1.3, less value but more safety)) - BTTS too dangerous

> Stuttgart Draw no bet @1.6 (the win at 2.3 is tempting, but too risky for me, i prefer safety here)

Total odds @6.2...  or @4.3 if taking Frosinone in a DnB.. 

For West Ham - Chelsea a BTTS is tempting, but without Antonio, and Caroll not in form and not sure he'll play.. i'm backing chelsea to grab a serious lead in PL, this is their chance!

what are your thoughts guys about those games? Are you tempted by an acca today?

28 minutes ago, Notorious said:

West Ham-Chelsea BTTS at -115

Frosinone at -140

Parma vs Froli over 2 gaols at -210

VVV Venlo at -270

Alaves-Sevilla BTTS at -115

$16.98 to win $188.83

Thoughts/Opinions I haven't submitted it yet

For WH-CHE you might as well play Chelsea & BTTS @ 3.4 unless you think West Ham can nick a point.

Also did another BTTS/Win acca for 1GBP -> 300GBP.

Chelsea

Sevilla

VVV

Stuttgart

Astra win only

And a safer one.. total @2.95  ... Not sure those kind of accas are useful with that little value for 5 games, but i keep telling myself it's a way a covering my risky other accas..

Capture d’écran 2017-03-06 à 16.40.31.png

Edited by DrBetter

Yes you're right, it's precisely what's not to do in accas, too many variables yes, but strangely, they've work out for me lately, helped me more than once covering some loss... we'll see.. ;-)

Edited by DrBetter

13 hours ago, DrBetter said:

And a safer one.. total @2.95  ... Not sure those kind of accas are useful with that little value for 5 games, but i keep telling myself it's a way a covering my risky other accas..

Capture d’écran 2017-03-06 à 16.40.31.png

Thanks Cleveland for losing me this one.. I'll stick to football next time for "covering" accas.. 

Frosinone and VVV disapointing for you guys.. Let's focus on CL now!! :)

Edited by DrBetter

I like your accas @Notorious  Trying to hit the big one.. ! You should improve the presentation of your predictions, not easy to read..  :)

Not sure which one i prefer, the second one maybe.. but i might consider doing a similar thing covering a few potential results in win+BTTS and Over with several accas... I'll do one today also as safe i can with probably every game in an over+2.5... i'll post it here soon! 

Edited by DrBetter

Just now, Notorious said:

Was going to tell you not to roll with Cavs, they were heavily favored last night. If your starting to get into nba ill post my nba picks as well.

I've created the march thread on NBA if you like...  ;-)

21 minutes ago, Notorious said:

I'll check it out. Who do you support? Nicolas Batum?? lol

Nicolas Batum is not a team... I hope you know that, but not sure... But anyway, surely the only player you know in NBA... :lol