** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Official Accas Thread

StevieDay1983

Nice Thread! 

I'm tempted to put a few games today and tomorrow in an acca... a fivefold right? is that how you say it in english?

> Liverpool win and over 2.5 @2,3, or just an Over 2.5 @ 1,85

> Fiorentina to win and O2.5 @2.3, Or just an Over 2.5 Or Both team to score (not sure yet)

> St Pauli in a draw no bet at home against Karlsruhe @ 1.45

> Angers in a draw no bet at CA Bastia (3rd french division) in french cup @1.42

> Benfica win at Estoril @ 1.25

TOTAL ODDS: 12.5-13.5 (depending) ///  I'm pretty sure of my selection, not sure yet what to back in the serie A game...

Other games in Championship, French League 2, or the french cup are not very tempting..

Any thoughts?

So finally i'm going just for fun to hit a bit higher than usual, but won't put much in it, so, let's say it's just for the start of the thread, hoping that it will bring me luck:

> Liverpool win and over 2.5 @2,3

> Fiorentina-Torino: Over +2.5 @1.6  

> Galatasaray - Besiktas +2.5 Over @ 1.65  (this match will put the city in flames!)

> St Pauli in a draw no bet at home against Karlsruhe @ 1.45

> Angers in a draw no bet at CA Bastia in french cup @1.42

> Monaco in a Draw no bet at Marseille @1.75 (to back a monaco win @2.6 is tempting)

> Athletico Madrid win at La Coruna @1.65  (no real doubt for me here)

TOTAL Odds: 31...  Let see how far/close we'll be!

Edited by DrBetter

Come on fiorentina... leading 2-0.. So obviously i should have bet the win and the over2.5 separetely for Liverpool... Or stick to the over... bad call... But i would have stick to an over in turkish league, the draw no bet of Besisktas was the right call but didn't think about it considering Galatasaray had score so many goals at home lately, so i would have failed anyway.

As Stevie said, tricky when there is a new coach in town for Leicester... And for Liverpool, remind me to avoid putting them in an acca, again they failed to reach my expectations, like against swansea a few weeks ago and so many other time... I'm starting to hate Liverpool! 

And I thought Galatasaray would give the hell to Besiktas, but not the case..  But the thing with accas is that you never put too much money, nor have too much expectations... Still believe in monaco, athletico and Angers & Guigamp in the french cup..

Edited by DrBetter

58 minutes ago, Notorious said:

Valencia -140

Eibar-Real Sociedad- BTTS -125

Juventus -155

Aberdeen -195

Verona -230

Dortmund-Lotte - O4 +175

$9.07 to win $265.77

This parlay is not final, I have not submitted it yet. Debating if I should bet even more than $9 lol. Opinions?

PLS WHAT IS Verona -230 OR Dortmund-Lotte - O4 +175 ARE ALL THIS ODDS ? FRACTIONAL OR DECIMAL!!!

SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE.

Edited by Rivilearner

I'm going today on 2 accas, covering some potentialities (beside my usual singles on other european leagues threads)!

1st Acca:

Ossasuna-Villareal: DnB (the win is so tempting but ... )

Lazio-Roma: Roma DnB

OM-Monaco: BTTS

Atheltico Madrid: Win

Alaves away goal

Total odds: 10 // €: 15 euros

2nd Acca:

Roma win

Villareal Win

Monaco Win

Athletico Madrid Win

Total odds 20 // €: 10 euros

What are your thoughts guys on these ones? Are you tempted too?

Edited by DrBetter

3 minutes ago, Notorious said:

On your parlay Athleti play tmro

Yes i know, no problem for me... always nice when you just have the one match to wait the next day... I don't need the line up for some team like Atletico, Juventus or PSG, i'd back them anytime against anybody!

Edited by DrBetter

7 hours ago, Notorious said:

Osasuna vs Villarreal over 2 at -160

Granada vs Alavés over 1.5 at -215

Real Madrid vs Las Palmas over 3.5 -170

Bayern Munich vs FC Schalke 04 over 2.5 at -200

Lazio vs AS Roma over 2 at -265

Olympique Marseille vs Monaco over 2 at -380

$10 to win $88.68

only Lazio Roma fail this Acca Greee

nice one there mate,keep it coming

Yep.. bad run this week.. Roma gave me nightmare... had everything else in my first one.. Grrr.. They didn't even get close to Lazio's keeper, i'm pretty sure he was playing monopoly on the side, he had nothing to do, Roma were harmless, a few balls in the box that's it.. 

Well done Villarreal, had them in a single, like Celta-Espanyol BTTS, also went good..

Sorry for those who've backed Celta or a monaco win, Marseille was soooooooooo lucky, two chances, 2 goals, scoring also at 85min, they should have been led 3-0 by Monaco at the end of first half already...

Would you consider something today? The obvious acca:

Lille, Athletico, Seville ? One more?

Edited by DrBetter

17 hours ago, Notorious said:

@DrBetter What you think of $100 on Bayern, City, RMadrid, n Barca to win $49.80

Sorry, didn't saw that.. Hope you didn't go for it... I would have tell you sure, why not... And probably said that Barca was the weak spot here... they won 6-0.. ehehe... Didn't saw Las Palmas coming...

I don't like betting on Madrid these days, they cost me a few euros lately in accas... And i still don't understand their last 2 games.. I'm gonna stay away from them, even in CL right now... 

Edited by DrBetter