** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Greece Super League 25-27 Fev

Xanthi scored as difficult as hardly receives a score total is 14 to 21 under 2,5 and so in no goal, while home has 8 to 10 under 2,5 and also the same in no goal. Panathinaikos whole league has 13 to 21 under 2,5 and 14 to 21 no goal, while away from home has 8 to 11 under 2,5 and 7 to 11 no goal. The two groups seem to have opposite forms Panathinaikos in the last match shows improved and have found a chemistry and configuration comes the pitch, I expect close game with few goals
A.O XANTHI vs PANATHINAIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Kassiopi whole league has 16 to 21 under 2,5 and 14 to 21 no goal, the seat of only one match out of ten has given have entered more than three goals. I expect close game, not afford any group to take chances and to fight off the effects will go conservative with a few goals
AO KASSIOPI vs PANAITOLIKOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.45

Asteras is a tragic situation, in six has four defeats and two draws after it was removed from the coach the Eleftheropoulos today will have an official coach on the bench. Moreover today is facing many problems racing. So like the forms of the two groups in any case I can not trust the Asteras who also lost away
PLATANIAS CHANION vs ASTERAS TRIPOLIS @@ PLATANIAS, odds 2.05

AO Kerkyra v Panetolikos
AO Kerkyra: Nikic (14/1 m, suspended), Venetis (15/0 d), Epstein (18/3 m), Nazim (2/0 m)
Panetolikos: Luís Rocha (15/1 m, suspended), Clésio (20/1 f, suspended)

SKODA Xanthi v Panathinaikos
SKODA Xanthi: Karasalidis (15/0 d, suspended), Papasterianos (1/0 m), Chatziterzoglu (10/0 d), Wallace (13/0 d), P. Orphanides (6/0 m)
Panathinaikos: Leto (12/5 m, 2nd top scorer), Thelander (6/0 d), Marinakis (5/0 d), Rinaldi (8/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Olympiacos has the best defense .The total Panionios has 16 to 21 under 2,5 and 8 to 11 under 2,5 on the field, the two teams are very good in defense and hardly concede, Olympiacos and carrying fatigue from game and the Thursday trip, I expect close game with few goals
OLYMPIACOS PIRAEUS vs PANIONIOS @@ +2.50 Under, odds 2.25

I can not say much about this game would risk the necessity degrees of Team Levadiakos and will suggest the ace
FC LEVADIAKOS vs PAS GIANNINA @@ FC LEVADIAKOS, odds 2.80

AEK has gained a lot of confidence after victory in the derby, also is improved in the last match with the help of the seat can take the victory, winning by one goal
AEK ATHEN vs LARISA AEL @@ +1.50 AH AEK ATHEN, odds 1.55