** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

automated system - update

In 2012 (5 years ago) I asked how my system could be improved. I haven't done a chi-square test on my system but on paper overall it wouldn't have lost as much as I thought it would have. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

I have still been collating data 5.2Gb at the moment but in the last 6 months I haven't been getting new data every day due to other commitments.

I had to rewrite my Sporting Life parser due to website updates and my Betfair Monitor since the old interface was closed. I had to move to the Ng interface. I also had to rewrite the sodding BBC Results Parser due to it being changed to be more suitable for mobiles.

I am still interesting in the possiblity of automating selections as much as possible. One problem is if people have good systems they keep it to themselves. I tended to do my retrieval\analysis between 12-1 just because it was convenient for me. My inital idea was to completely automate the system so the software could place bets but I don't trust my code enough to do that yet.