** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Haye v Bellew - March 4th

I just cannot see how Bellew can win this fight. He is a very ordinary World Champion in my eyes, and while Haye is nothing too special himself, he's a level or two above Bellew for sure.

Haye is too fast and too much hand speed and power for Bellew, it's just about finding the right value bet for the big fight. :ok 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I have to agree. My mate is praying for a double KO because he hates them both the same. Personally, I think Haye just edges it in terms of the biggest dick head but I still think his physical attributes will see him through. The sticking point I have with Bellew is that he gave it the big one with Calzaghe after Calzaghe had retired. When Calzaghe was active, Bellew didn't dare go near him. It shows that deep down he knows his limits. I can see Haye winning by KO. Not sure what round. I think Bellew will last at least six rounds but after that it could get a bit tight.

Hay in three is my opinion. The odds are around 2.00. In his previous two fights Bellew received heavy punches at the beginning of the fight. Now he will face a real heavyweight KO artist and I am not sure if he will be capable to handle his shots.

The value of the fight card is Maliniaggi win over Eggingtong. The odds are 2.8 plus in different bookies. The American is just better class and he knows how to fight in away arenas. He won his second world title in Ukraine. He is showing decent form recently with three wins in a row. Eggington is a nice fellow, but not sure if he will be fast enough to catch Maliniaggi.

@ogii55- Absolutely with you on Maliniaggi - crazy price! Reminds of 9/4 Barrera when he fought Hamed a long time ago!

Should be able to get back into posting a lot more shortly as boxing does throw up solid betting oportunities. :ok 

Haye all day for me, but if by some minor miracle it goes past 5 or 6 rounds, it's going to get VERY interesting! :loon 

Hey, I've been gone lately! But I haven't missed the fight haha

My friend wrote a piece of news for the fight on her betting blog. Seems to me that Haye wasn't so prepared as he usually is for a fight, but we might have a second chance to see the 2 of them together in the ring again. At least it should be a second one, what yall think? 

On 10/03/2017, 12:10:22, Shade34 said:

Hey, I've been gone lately! But I haven't missed the fight haha

My friend wrote a piece of news for the fight on her betting blog. Seems to me that Haye wasn't so prepared as he usually is for a fight, but we might have a second chance to see the 2 of them together in the ring again. At least it should be a second one, what yall think? 

I think Haye is finished now personally.