** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Feb 25th - 27th

seriearatings.jpg.1f667741d7bd858b32d088

@sajtion, you made some very detailed predictions last weekend. Would love to see that again! I think your tip about a tight Inter Milan win over Bologna in particular was one that benefited a lot of readers.

@WinningAdvice, you played it safe and rightly so. What are you going for this weekend?

@betcatalog, that was a couple of courageous calls last weekend and it came off. Great work!

@Icongene, did you follow Sajtion's advice on that Inter game?

@vasilli07, you surely have to win the tip of the week pointing to Pescara's new manager and his attacking tactics. Did anyone expect a 5-0 win for the bottom-placed club though? Are you backing them this weekend against Chievo away?

@chris666, did you bet on the Empoli game in the end? What did you go for? Any bets lined up this weekend?

Also keen to hear from @Bronxie and @DrBetter.

Juventus FC v Empoli FC
(Gianluigi Buffon will start this clash on the bench.)
Juventus FC: Khedira (22/4 m)
Empoli FC: Mchedlidze (12/5 f, top scorer, doubtful)

SSC Napoli v Atalanta Bergamo
SSC Napoli: Tonelli (3/2 d), Allan (22/0 m)
Atalanta Bergamo: Melegoni (1/0 m), Raimondi (6/0 m), Pesic (6/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hi guys... No good feeling on this one, Atalanta is solid, it's this kind of team which perform well almost every week, they still impressed me, i've watched them since the start of the season, saw them against big team like juventus and lazio, both time doing a very good match, if there is one team which could do something at Napoli it's atalata... I wouldn't take any risk on this one...

I'd be tempted to back at least a goal from pescara which scores a lot lately, and now that Zeman is the new coach, we've seen the result last week.. Impressive... Chievo is still not bad, but they can concede a goal easily, and Pelissier (main scorer) is not here... Still, Pescara has the worst defense, but maybe it will change under Zeman... So i'll be tempted to back a 2,5 Over bet, but not this time... I'd go on this week on a combined bet with: 

Lazio Win and Roma away goal + Pescara away goal. Total odds: 2,4

Good luck guys!

Edited by DrBetter

Atalanta were sitting at 2.3 at HT v Napoli. Having watched the 1st half it was a very even game, with the (a) side edging it. Well safe to say that was far far too high  and Atalanta despite being down to 10 men are 0-2 up with 10 to play and very good value for the win so far.

EDIT

:beerAtalanta are growing into a formidable outfit. It would be great to see them in europe next year. Caldara:notworthy

ps Everyone should start betting 2-0 Juve CS as a rule.

Edited by Icongene

Any thoughts on Pescara to win vs Chievo @ 4.33?

Zeman is a good coach who starts off strong and they dominated Genoa last week.

Finally, I would like to thank Juventus for making me a lot of money over the past month by putting money on them to win 1-0 or 2-0 / 2-0 or 3-0 usually @ 3.00.

1 hour ago, KikoCy said:

Any thoughts on Pescara to win vs Chievo @ 4.33?

Zeman is a good coach who starts off strong and they dominated Genoa last week.

Finally, I would like to thank Juventus for making me a lot of money over the past month by putting money on them to win 1-0 or 2-0 / 2-0 or 3-0 usually @ 3.00.

Yeah, @vasilli07 tipped Pescara to dominate Genoa last weekend so I'd be keen to hear his thoughts on this game. Personally, I think they stand every chance. A win like that last week can change a season. Obviously, it would be a surprise to see them win by 5 goals again but a narrow one goal win is more than viable.

Arf Pescara.. not even a goal ... grrrr what a bad bet i've done backing them to at least score, bad call in a combined bet, lazio+roma was enough... grr... As usual Lazio did the job, but close one.. And Roma is doing the job right now... had no doubts, Inter is no match considering Roma didn't spend much energy in their midweek europa league game.. 

And glad to see atalanta on fire... my favorite team in Italy since a few months to bet on... Very good return on investment.. Like Everton in England or Nice in France... not among the top teams, but good, solid team, safe to bet on! 

Edited by DrBetter

Is there any reason why Fiorentina shouldn't beat Torino tomorrow who are utterly useless away from home and have a defence leaking goals left and right?

Other than a potential Europa league hangover, at around 1.95 on offer on the hosts, it looks decent value to me. 

Any opinions?

agreed with you, both team have no major injuries, but i'd go on +2,5 Over, could be safer, both scores and concede many goals... tough one.. with the europa league hangover for Fio as you said, Torino can catch a draw... they're pilling up draws lately...

And Fiorentina over the last 5 matchs has done 3 poor ones, milan, gladbach, and Roma... ok it was against "superior" opposition but still... I have no clue on this one, i'd go on a draw no bet or O+2,5 for fiorentina combined with a win of liverpool to raise the value.. or both match over 2,5, don't know yet, i'll decide tmrw.. but definitely a safer bet for me..

Edited by DrBetter

Fiorentina is like Forrest Gump box of chocolate. Are you going to get the 1 that can beat Juventus or the 1 which lost to Gladbach despite having a 3 goals lead on aggregate? The owners of Fiorentina is screwing them really hard, always selling the best players without replacing adequately.