** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

February 20 - February 26

First of all, you weren't banned, you were prevented from posting for one day. Secondly, you weren't "banned" because you posted your Bet365 accas without any words, but because you then followed it up by swearing when one of your picks lost. There's quite a bit of tolerance on here and you most certainly wouldn't be banned for posting picks, even though I'm sure that everyone on here would love if they had some sort of an explanation/reasoning. Keep things civil and nobody will ban you, share your views and everyone will appreciate your efforts.

15 minutes ago, losingpunter said:

this forum best knows how to stop people from posting by banning them. Last time I posted I gave my picks plus the odds at which I took them and I was banned.

You weren't banned or else you won't be able to post now. Besides, you were told many times that you had to put some reasoning in your bets. Nobody asked you to write a long passage but at least say why you chose that bet. Thank you. 

In advance. Excuse my English. Rublev is the better player. Especially its shape is currently better. Rublev went through the qualification and knows the place very well. Martschenko with a loss to de Schepper and much worse against Janvier. I had expected 1.5. 1.8 I find much too high. I wish you success

IMG_2374.PNG

13 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

TennisThread.png

I would be carefull. As for me Kerber hasn't come back yet. Konjuh, Puig are similar players. Their top level is high but in avarage they play with many errors. On the other side SweetOlina is exceptional in defence and waits for errors. As I see Kerber won on Svitolina with the best form in 2016 and when Svitolina was younger.

I think it's 50:50

2 hours ago, janekda said:

I think all the day about Yanina [email protected]. Except H2H everything talks for Georges but I think the match is 50:50. Disagree with me.

I betted on Yanina. But It was not Julia on the court. It was a monster. I haven't seen her to play in so magnificent mode. For example last game - 4 aces in row

Edited by janekda

22 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

TennisThread.png

I'm still deciding whether to bet on Kyrgios or not... to me this is also a 50-50 match so value is definitely on NK. Both have similar hold+break stats on hard, they hold almost 90% of their games and break just around the 20 percent mark. Surface here is one of the fastest on tour, they have been servin really well so I think first set can be a long one.Maybe over 10.5 or 12.5 games can be a good option depending on the odds. I agree this match will be decided by small margins, I hope its kyrgios as he's my outright for this tournament...