** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Feb 17th - 19th

aleagueodds.jpg.e7ae9ba8279c92d88c40081d

Sydney FC continued their unbeaten run for another week in the A-League. Can they extend it against Western Sydney Wanderers this weekend?

@lockscombi, you did well with your choices this week with 2 out of 3 coming in as wins and the third being a no bet. Great calls. What are you thinking for this weekend?

@vasilli07, you also got on a couple of decent punts. What are you looking at this week?

Jets DNB(low stakes) @ 2.17. Isaias will return for Adelaide and new foreign signing Kim Jae-sung has been named to the squad. Adelaide will certainly be stronger this week. With nothing more than pride to play for, you have to wonder if they will focus on the Champions League which starts next week. The reason I'm going with low stakes is because Jets is on a short turnaround and they seldom play well for 2 games in a row.

Melbourne City DNB @ 1.78. The new manager effect has already wear off for Wellington Phoenix. Their winless run will go on as I see them finishing 2nd last or 3rd last. City will get most of their starters back and they should all be rearing to go. Last week come from behind draw should give them something to build on.

Leaning to WSW +0.5. Form book is out of window when it comes to a derby. This is going to be a finals and last chance saloon for WSW season. Expect WSW to drag Sydney down to their level and play it ugly.

Perth Glory DNB @ 1.92. Not sure if it's a bookies trap. Diego Castro seems to be peaking now as he was on form for the last 2 games. When he ticks, Glory ticks as well.

Edited by vasilli07

Thanks Stevie! You're a nice bloke   :cheers

Tonight's game

New DNB @ 2.03

CS (correct score, micro bet)  New 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to nil (I can't be bothered writing all prices, warning: CS bets are exotic and i do it with spare change only for a bit of fun.

Hey Vasilli. Where do you do you're bets at??? I shop between Sportsbet, Pinnacle, Betfair and Bet365. I have noticed you get better prices more often

Gl

Edited by lockscombi

Other games

leaning on Syd DNB @ 1.48 = the bookies have got this game spot on i reckon so even value here  CS Syd 3,4,5,6 to nil loose change

Per DNB @ 1.89  ,       CS Per 2,3,4,5,6 to nil loose change

Cc DNB @ 4.33 ,         CS Cc 1,2,3,4,5 to nil loose change

Also with my Correct score punts i usually do the same bets again but give the other team a goal so say in Cc game the score ended up Cc 3 -1 Vic i will win as well. I can't be bothered writing all the scores each week. I feel the odds in correct scores are wrong so this is my experiment

GL

2 hours ago, lockscombi said:

Thanks Stevie! You're a nice bloke   :cheers

Tonight's game

New DNB @ 2.03

CS (correct score, micro bet)  New 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 to nil (I can't be bothered writing all prices, warning: CS bets are exotic and i do it with spare change only for a bit of fun.

Hey Vasilli. Where do you do you're bets at??? I shop between Sportsbet, Pinnacle, Betfair and Bet365. I have noticed you get better prices more often

Gl

You can check out marathonbet as well.